Subject: [Bridge-mib] BridgeMIB WG closing

From: "David B Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 14:27:04 -0500

Hi,

The Working Group chairs and the Area Directors have agreed that the
Bridge MIB WG has completed its charter, and that the working group
should be closed. 

Responsibility for subsequent maintenance and enhancements of the
Bridge MIB documents will be transferred to the IEEE 802.1 WG, in a
transfer agreement subject to approval by the IETF and IEEE 802. The
agreement will be documented in an Informational RFC.

The mailing list shall remain open for purposes of responding to
queries, and for informing the community about the transfer
agreement.

David Harrington
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Bridge-mib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bridge-mib