Subject: [Bundled-domain-names] Fw: Doodle: Link for poll "Bar BOF for bundle domain names"

From: "Jiankang Yao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 18:08:24 +0800

Dear all,

    You are invited to join the IETF Bar BOF for bundle domain names in Berlin IETF meeting.

pls vote for your favorite time slot in doole http://doodle.com/poll/udrzmqpvytbp67n8

CNNIC will sponsor the simple food/drink.

Background information below:

------------------------------------------

CNAME maps itself to another name. DNAME maps its descendants to another domain name.
If the name wants to map itself and its descendants to another domain name, what should we do?
We need to design some solution to this problem.
We hope to gather some interests for this issue to see whether we can do some standardlization work for it in IETF.
With Barry's help, we have an email list created for disucssion (https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bundled-domain-names ).
Out initial plan is to have a bar bof in Berlin IETF meeting, then BOF meeting in Seoul ietf meeting.
We have updated the following drafts for this issue.
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yao-bundled-name-problem-statement-00.txt
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yao-dnsext-bname-06.txt
----------------------------------------

Thanks a lot.

Jiankang Yao

From: Doodle
Date: 2016-07-05 17:46
To: Jiankang Yao
Subject: Doodle: Link for poll "Bar BOF for bundle domain names"
Hi Jiankang Yao,

You have initiated a poll "Bar BOF for bundle domain names" at Doodle.
The link to your poll is:

http://doodle.com/poll/udrzmqpvytbp67n8

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not
forget to cast your vote, too.

(If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have
used your e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)

- Your Doodle Team

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich