Subject: [Ietf-caldav] Registration is now open for CalConnect Roundtable XI and IOP Test Event, February 4-8, 2008
From: Dave Thewlis <[email-masked]>
To: ietf-caldav list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:20:54 -0800
List-Id: Discussions on Calendar Access protocol based on WebDAV <ietf-caldav.osafoundation.org>

/This message is being sent to the IETF calendaring-related lists.  My 
apologies if you receive it multiple times; nearly everyone seems to be 
on nearly all of these lists.  Dave Thewlis./

*CalConnect Roundtable XI and IOP Test Event Registration is now open*

Registration is now open for CalConnect Roundtable XI and IOP Test 
Event, February 4-8, 2008, hosted by Sun Microsystems in Menlo Park, 
California (San Francisco South Bay Area).  Logistics information and 
links to the registration pages may be found at 
http://www.calconnect.org/roundtable11.shtml

The IOP Test Event will occur from noon Monday the 4th through noon 
Wednesday the 6th; the Roundtable from noon Wednesday the 6th through 
(at least) noon Friday the 8th. 

Non-members of CalConnect are invited to attend a single Roundtable as 
an observer to determine whether or not joining CalConnect would be of 
benefit to you.  Non-members may also attend a single CalConnect 
Interoperability Test Event as observers, as well.  Information on 
observer status and registration is also linked from the above page.

Registration for both member representatives and observer 
representatives is $350 for the Roundtable through January 15th, and 
$395 thereafter.  Observer registration for the IOP test event is also $350.

If you have any questions please contact me, and we hope to see you in 
February.

Best Regards,

Dave Thewlis
-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) · +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org · [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>