Subject: [Ietf-caldav] Registration is now open for CalConnect XII: Roundtable XII and IOP Test Events, June 2-6, 2008
From: Dave Thewlis <[email-masked]>
To: ietf-caldav list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:34:47 -0700
List-Id: Discussions on Calendar Access protocol based on WebDAV <ietf-caldav.osafoundation.org>

/This message is being sent to the IETF calendaring-related lists.  My 
apologies if you receive it multiple times; nearly everyone seems to be 
on nearly all of these lists.  Dave Thewlis./

*CalConnect Roundtable XII and Interoperability Test Events Registration 
is now open*

Registration is now open for CalConnect Roundtable XII and the 
associated CalConnect Interoperability Test Events, June 2-6, 2008, 
hosted by the University of Wisconsin, Madison, in Madison, Wisconsin.  
Logistics information and links to the registration pages may be found 
at http://www.calconnect.org/roundtable12.shtml

The CalConnect Interoperability Test Event will occur from Monday 
morning the 2nd (starting at 08:30) through noon Wednesday the 4th; the 
Roundtable from noon Wednesday the 4th through 13:00 Friday the 6th. 

Non-members of CalConnect are invited to attend a single Roundtable as 
an observer to determine whether or not joining CalConnect would be of 
benefit to you.  Non-members may also attend a single CalConnect 
Interoperability Test Event as observers, as well.  Information on 
observer status and registration is also linked from the above page.

Registration for both member representatives and observer 
representatives is $350 for the Roundtable through May 15, and $395 
thereafter.  Observer registration for the IOP test event is also $350.

If you have any questions please contact me, and we hope to see you in June.

Best Regards,

Dave Thewlis
-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) · +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org · [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>