Subject: [ietf-caldav] CalConnect Timezone Workshop - Tuesday February 3, 2009
From: Dave Thewlis <[email-masked]>
To: IETF vcarddav list <[email-masked]>, ietf-caldav list <[email-masked]>, ietf-calendar list <[email-masked]>, ietf-calsify list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 08:27:02 -0800
List-Id: Discussions on Calendar Access protocol based on WebDAV <ietf-caldav.osafoundation.org>

/This message is being sent to the relevant IETF lists.  My apologies if 
you receive it multiple times, but many people are registered to 
multiple lists.   Dave Thewlis./

CalConnect will host a one-day Timezone Workshop on Tuesday, February 3, 
2009, at Microsoft in Redmond, Washington. This workshop is intended for 
and open by invitation to parties with an interest in Timezones, how 
they are currently implemented and managed, and what to do about them in 
the future. We particularly want to attract representatives of other 
industry and technology areas to gain a broad perspective on the 
problems with Timezones as implemented today, and the relevance of our 
proposed direction. You do not need to be a CalConnect member to attend 
the workshop. Please see Timezone Workshop 
<http://www.calconnect.org/timezoneworkshop.shtml> for more information, 
and to request an invitation to the event.

Dave Thewlis

-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) · +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org · [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>