Subject: [caldav] Registration is open for CalConnect XVII, February 1-5, 2010

From: Dave Thewlis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 10:53:58 -0800

Dear Colleagues,

/This e-mail is going to the mailing lists primarily interested in 
Calendaring and related matters.  My apologies if you receive this 
notice multiple times; many of us are on multiple mailing lists.

/
Registration is now open for CalConnect XVII, February 1-5, 2010, at the 
University of California at Irvine, Irvine, California.  Please see 
http://www.calconnect.org/calconnect17.shtml for logistics and 
registration information for the Roundtable and for the Interoperability 
Test Events.

Note that we will be conducting both a regular Interoperability Test 
Event and a Mobile Calendaring Interoperability Test Event on February 
1-3.  More information about the regular IOP Test Event is at 
http://www.calconnect.org/iop1002.shtml. More information about the 
Mobile Calendaring IOP Test Event is at 
http://www.calconnect.org/miop1002.shtml.

The meeting venue will be the University Club at UC Irvine.  The 
logistics page includes a map of the area (including hotels and the 
location of the meeting venue) and directions to the University Club.  
The University club also has a dedicated parking lot for those who have 
cars.

The Conference Hotel will be the Ayers Hotels & Suites, Costa Mesa / 
Newport Beach <http://www.ayreshotels.com/costamesa/> which is near the 
John Wayne Airport and about 4 miles from UC Irvine.  CalConnect has a 
special rate for this event negotiated by the University.  The logistics 
page contains more information about the hotel and how to reserve your 
room at the special rate of $79/night.  /Please be aware that you may 
book at the CalConnect rate starting _Monday, December 7_/.

The hotel offers shuttle service to and from the airport, and also 
expects to offer shuttle service for us to and from the meeting venue 
each day for those who are interested.

We will be announcing additional and special sessions of interest as 
more material becomes available.  At this time while the general 
schedule is set, we cannot guarantee that the specific dates and times 
set on the logistics page for each TC will not change.

See you in Irvine!

Best Regards,

Dave Thewlis

-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) · +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org · [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>