Subject: [caldav] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-desruisseaux-ischedule-01.txt

From: Bernard Desruisseaux <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 08:17:35 -0500

FYI

Discussion of this Internet-Draft is taking place on the
[email-masked] mailing list:

<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ischedule>.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-desruisseaux-ischedule-01.txt
Date: Mon,  8 Mar 2010 13:15:04 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : Internet Calendar Scheduling Protocol (iSchedule)
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo, B. Desruisseaux
	Filename        : draft-desruisseaux-ischedule-01.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document defines the Internet Calendar Scheduling Protocol
(iSchedule), which is a binding from the iCalendar Transport-
independent Interoperability Protocol (iTIP) to the Hypertext
Transfer Protocol (HTTP) to enable interoperability between
calendaring and scheduling systems over the Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-desruisseaux-ischedule-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Roberto Polli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 21:55:17 +0100

Hi all,

Thanks to my employer, I submitted the application of caldav4j to Google 
Summer of Code.
If Google will accept this project we could have an even better caldav library 
with many new features!

I wrote down some principal ideas to develop (eg. scheduling support, new 
webdav layer) 
http://code.google.com/p/caldav4j/wiki/Ideas

Your comments are welcome...

Thx to all+Peace,
R.
-- 

Roberto Polli
Babel S.r.l. - http://www.babel.it
Tel. +39.06.91801075 - fax +39.06.91612446
Tel. cel +39.340.6522736
P.zza S.Benedetto da Norcia, 33 - 00040 Pomezia (Roma)

"Il seguente messaggio contiene informazioni riservate. Qualora questo 
messaggio fosse da Voi ricevuto per errore, Vogliate cortesemente darcene 
notizia a mezzo e-mail. Vi sollecitiamo altresì a distruggere il messaggio 
erroneamente ricevuto. Quanto precede Vi viene chiesto ai fini del rispetto 
della legge in materia di protezione dei dati personali."