Subject: [Call-home] coming to a drafts directory near you...

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 10:50:44 +0200

draft-lear-callhome-description-01.txt

I've attempted to better describe when CH is useful and when it's not. 
I've also added some additional examples.  I wonder if people would like 
to comment on the following:

  - call home is there already for naturally p2p unicast protocols
    such as BGP and file sharing.
  - call home requires some sort of protocol operation in client /
    server cases
  - from a non-session or atomic transaction standpoint call home's
    applicability is limited if there at all.  Same for multicast.

See the draft for details when it comes out.

Thanks!

Eliot

_______________________________________________
Call-home mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/call-home