Subject: CalSch Charter Revision

From: Anik Ganguly <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 08:09:34 -0500

Folks,
	Keith Moore has requested that we update the Goals and Milestones section
of our charter.  Before I submit the revised charter to him I want to give
you an opportunity to comment on my revisions (attached).

	In keeping with the request I have modified only the Goals and Milestones
section by marking several of the milestones as done.  Please note that I
have added milestones for iRIP last call and submission as well as
milestones for CAP Requirements WG Last Call, and CAP First I-D.

	The target for CAP submission is indicated as 1999.  It is not clear to me
whether we can indicate a more precise target.

	I look forward to your comments.

-- Anik

---

From: "Frank Dawson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 21:14:31 -0500

I think that you might also want to put on the milestones:

1. Locate document -- Standard track document for vCard/LDAP extensions for
calendaring and scheduling URLs;

2. iCalendar Formal Public Identifier (FPI) -- Standard track document that
records the ISO 9070, Formal Public Identifier (FPI) for iCalendar. This
will allow an existing iCalendar MIME object to be referenced from within an
XML document.

- - Frank Dawson