Subject: Farewell

From: Anik Ganguly <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 15:02:45 -0500

Friends,
	It is with deep regret that I'm writing to tell you that I have just
completed my last official act as co-chair of CalSch.  I have just
submitted the Agenda for the Orlando meeting.

	Effective today I am resigning my position.  Bob Moskowitz will continue
as chair and will be running the meeting in Orlando.

	I have to thank you all for giving me the privilege of working with you in
developing and publishing what I hope will become important Internet
Standards for Calendaring.  I have learned a great deal from all of you.
You are all a tremendous bunch of engineers with an important mission.

	I'd like to express my special gratitude to the Editors of the documents
that have now been published as standards track RFCs - the magnitude of
their efforts is probably not obvious to you all but it was more than you
can imagine.  As a result of their efforts the calendaring industry will
take a major step forward and I'll hazard, the human experience at large,
will get a little better over time.  My hats off to them.

	Thanks again for the privilege and pleasure of being associated with your
efforts, and good luck in your future work.  There is still a lot left for
you to do...

-- Anik Ganguly
Co-Chair
CalSch