Subject: CalSch Slot Request - Orlando

From: Anik Ganguly <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:57:13 -0600

<fontfamily><param>Times New Roman</param>Keith, Patrik:

	Here is the meeting request for CalSch for Orlando:

1a. Working Group Name: CALSCH

</fontfamily>  

<fontfamily><param>Times New Roman</param>1b. Working Group Area:
Applications Area

</fontfamily>  

<fontfamily><param>Times New Roman</param>1c. Conflicts to avoid: LDAP,
HTTP, Security

</fontfamily>  

<fontfamily><param>Times New Roman</param>1d. Attendance: 100 people

</fontfamily>  

<fontfamily><param>Times New Roman</param>2. Slot Time: We will need two
consecutive one hour session slots.

Thanks,

-- Anik

</fontfamily>

---

From: Chris Newman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 12:45:51 -0800 (PST)

> <fontfamily><param>Times New Roman</param>1c. Conflicts to avoid: LDAP,

Please also avoid conflicts with DRUMS.

		- Chris