Subject: Revised CAP Requirements Doc Available for review

From: "Tony Small (Exchange)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 18:39:39 -0800

We have submitted a revised CAP Requirements document to the working group.
For now, it can be accessed at:

<http://www.imc.org/ietf-calendar/temp-capreq-02.txt>

The current document is significantly different from the first CAP
Requirements document. We look forward to a lot of input from the working
group.

Thanks!

Tony Small
Microsoft

---

From: Steve Mansour <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 08:12:28 -0800

"Tony Small (Exchange)" wrote:

> We look forward to a lot of input from the working
> group.

Please note that section 5 is the Issues section. Don't forget to
providefeedback on the issues.

-Steve