Subject: Re: SCHEDULABLE-HOURS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 01:22:56 -0400

Steve:
Go back to the ISO ESRA draft specs handed out at the Atlanta working 
group meeting. There was an ASN.1 specification for SCHEDULABLE-HOURS that 
supported both cyclic and non-cyclic schedules. Anything less is not 
satisfactory for the customers that we have in the transport and health 
services industry. This is what we need here. You are right, it is not 
just a simple scalar value!
-- Frank

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:17:57 -0700

I say we drop this.

There are other ways to solve this for now. I think we are going to
support OVERLAP at the calendar and component level.

So, create a VEVENT that is private, no-OVERLAP and set it to
the times you wish no one to book. Crude, but okay for CAP #1?
Then we can choose to address this later in another draft?

[email-masked] wrote:
> 
> Steve:
> 
> Go back to the ISO ESRA draft specs handed out at the Atlanta working group
> meeting. There was an ASN.1 specification for SCHEDULABLE-HOURS that supported
> both cyclic and non-cyclic schedules. Anything less is not satisfactory for
> the customers that we have in the transport and health services industry. This
> is what we need here. You are right, it is not just a simple scalar value!
> 
> -- Frank