Subject: Lotus Notes and vCard

From: "Simon Mackay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 19:00:18 +1000

****************************************************************************
*******************************************************
Sorry about this cross-post but it is concerning both the vCard and
iCalendar standards and application support.
****************************************************************************
*******************************************************

Hi everyone!

Does anyone at IBM know whether Lotus Notes will support the importing of
contact and scheduling data from vCard objects or iCalendar objects. This is
because if this groupware program can accept contacts and schedule info
published in this form, it means that people who have other PIMs can send
this kind of information to Notes correspondents.

Also, are there any add-ins that allow Notes users to import or export
contact and schedule data into these formats?

With regards,

Simon Mackay

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 08:10:00 -0400

Check on www.notes.net for the "Notes vCard Support". It provides 
import/export support for Notes r4.5x, r4.6x and r5.x of vCard version 2.1 
and 3.0. Probably the first such support for v3.0 in the industry? There 
is also a Win32 vCard Viewer.
-- Frank Dawson