Subject: Re: CalConnect participants?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:22:27 -0500

Bob:
Thanks! I missed this Sunday posting. Appreciate you reposting it. 
Information is good. However, the toll is now $2 for the tunnel! 
Who is developing the matrix of MUST/SHOULD/NOT? We actually need three. 
One for RFC2425, RFC2426 and RFC2427.
Why not also test vCard support? There is a companion RFC for carrying C&S 
info in vCard. We should be testing this also.
-- Frank

---

From: Bob Mahoney <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:55:03 -0500

I'm travelling today, but Pat and I began working on the matrix. 
(We're just pulling this from the document)  We will have this done 
in time.    We'll probably be working on this by mail during the 
meeting.

I guess I don't have a strong opinion on the vCard testing...   Pat?

Sorry about that tunnel thing- you'd be astonished how many of my 
suggestions the government simply ignores...  ;^)

-Bob

At 9:22 AM -0500 3/22/00, [email-masked] wrote:
>Who is developing the matrix of MUST/SHOULD/NOT? We actually need 
>three. One for RFC2425, RFC2426 and RFC2427.
>
>Why not also test vCard support? There is a companion RFC for 
>carrying C&S info in vCard. We should be testing this also.
>
>-- Frank