Subject: CalConnect Payment

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:45:17 -0500

Pat and Bob:
Didn't see that AMEX listed as a payment option, so I guess an old fashion 
check will have to do. 
If we want a company check cut, we need a name, address, phone info for 
the process. Can you please post this info for us. Thanks.
-- Frank

---

From: Bob Mahoney <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 17:44:23 +0930

Frank-

Unfortunately, the credit card process I had hoped would be in place 
is not yet ready, so we're left with checks.

Checks should be made out to:

"MIT"

And should be mailed to me:

Bob Mahoney
MIT E40-327
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02139

(617) 253-0774

(Note that I am in Adelaide at the moment, so calling me in Cambridge 
isn't very useful.  If this is a problem for anyone's check-cutting 
department, I can try and convince someone in Cambridge to take calls 
on this, although you can always have your money folks leave messages 
for me at the Stamford Plaza here...  :-)

-Bob

At 1:45 PM -0500 3/23/00, [email-masked] wrote:
>Pat and Bob:
>
>Didn't see that AMEX listed as a payment option, so I guess an old 
>fashion check will have to do.
>
>If we want a company check cut, we need a name, address, phone info 
>for the process. Can you please post this info for us. Thanks.
>
>-- Frank