Subject: Casual CalSch dinner tonight

From: Bob Mahoney <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:08:17 +0930

If any of the calsch folks in Adelaide would like to catch up for a 
casual dinner tonight, some of us will be meeting near the Conference 
Center registration desk tonight at 6:00.   Come and talk calendars 
while we eat!

-Bob

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 19:32:31 -0800

> Center registration desk tonight at 6:00.   Come and talk calendars

This is also an INFORMAL social. The paperwork is being passed out
now. Do we just want to attend that?

	Tue Mar 28 - after 6pm

	Stamford Grand Hotel - Beach side Pub
	Moeseley Square, Glenelg, SA

I do not care ether way - just trying to  keep informed of our
options.

-Doug

---

From: Mark Tearle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:20:31 +0800 (WST)

> I do not care ether way - just trying to  keep informed of our

Bugger, wrong damn part of .au - are any of the Calsch crowd visiting
Western Australia whilst they are over here?

Yours
Mark
-- 
Mark Tearle - [email-masked]

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
                                                       -- Oscar Wilde