Subject: CalConnect participants?

From: Steve Mansour <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 20:44:00 -0800

I never saw a list of participants for cal-connect. Sun/Netscape will be
there. Which companies plan to be at cal-connect?

-Steve

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:55:38 -0500

Frank, we posted the dates a month ago.  In fact, we changed the date to 
start on 4/11, Tuesday, at your request.  You asked if we move it to a 
Tuesday so you could spend some time with your family.  I checked with 
other participants and they said OK to date change. Monday I sent the 
particulars to the list, (including starting times, hotel information, 
etc. ) Please check your email inbasket.

Participants who have responded were:

Lotus
Netscape
Doug Royer
Eric Busboom (open source work)

There are two additional parties that we are waiting on confirmation.

Hope that helps.

___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652