Subject: CalConnect - Interoperability test

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 13:23:39 -0500

We are planning an iCalendar CalConnect Interoperability test for April 
10-11 in Boston.  MIT will helping by providing room space for our 
testing.  The fee will be $1000 which will allow 2 people access to the 
testing.  Food will be included as well as access to an Internet 
connection.  We are working on the logistics of a mail server and 
connectivity.  Please contact Pat Egen before 3/31/00 if you are 
interested in participating.  I will be updating the list with available 
hotels in the area, time schedules, etc. as soon as we know how many 
companies will be participating
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

---

From: [email-masked] (Steve Mansour)
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 22:16:52 -0800

I don't suppose there would be any chance of moving this to later in the
week?  12-13?  I lose a day getting out there. So little time to spend
with the family. Hate to lose a weekend day.
-Steve

[email-masked] wrote:

>
> We are planning an iCalendar CalConnect Interoperability test for
> April 10-11 in Boston.  MIT will helping by providing room space for
> our testing.  The fee will be $1000 which will allow 2 people access
> to the testing.  Food will be included as well as access to an
> Internet connection.  We are working on the logistics of a mail server
> and connectivity.  Please contact Pat Egen before 3/31/00 if you are
> interested in participating.  I will be updating the list with
> available hotels in the area, time schedules, etc. as soon as we know
> how many companies will be participating
> ___________________
> Patricia Egen Consulting
> www.egenconsulting.com
> 423-875-2652