Subject: cap requirements

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:52:33 -0800 (PST)

I have noticed that cap requirements has expired.
I think we should resubmit it - perhaps with updates.

While looking at the old doc, I noticed some things we did not address.
I'll send separate email on that.

I just asked Bob if we should resent the requirements doc. I do
not know of any reason not to do that.

WG input please.

-Doug
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Doug@Royer@.COM			http://Royer.com/People/Doug.html
801 W. El Camino #131		Work:   (650)786-7599
Mountain View, CA 94040		Ham Radio: N6AAW, Aviation: PP-ASEL

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 15:57:49 -0500

Doug,

I think its important to keep the requirement document
active and on hand. It is a very good guiding light.

André

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Royer [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2000 7:53 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: cap requirements

WG input please.

-Doug