Subject: Re: CalConnect - Interoperability test

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 01:44:11 -0500

Actually, I think so.  Someone else asked for later in the week, so if we 
can get MIT  space ( and I think the week is ok) then I think we can move 
it.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

[email-masked] (Steve Mansour)
03/03/00 01:16 AM

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc:     [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Subject:        Re: CalConnect - Interoperability test

I don't suppose there would be any chance of moving this to later in the 
week?  12-13?  I lose a day getting out there. So little time to spend 
with the family. Hate to lose a weekend day. 
-Steve 
[email-masked] wrote: 
  
We are planning an iCalendar CalConnect Interoperability test for April 
10-11 in Boston.  MIT will helping by providing room space for our 
testing.  The fee will be $1000 which will allow 2 people access to the 
testing.  Food will be included as well as access to an Internet 
connection.  We are working on the logistics of a mail server and 
connectivity.  Please contact Pat Egen before 3/31/00 if you are 
interested in participating.  I will be updating the list with available 
hotels in the area, time schedules, etc. as soon as we know how many 
companies will be participating 
___________________ 
Patricia Egen Consulting 
www.egenconsulting.com 
423-875-2652