Subject: Re: RRULE-Question

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:41:18 -0500

Martin asked:
>How can I describe the Rule "the (first) sunday which is greater or equal
>than the 9.th of october"

I'd start w/the RRULE for the US Presidential farce, err, election from 
the RFC:

     DTSTART;TZID=US-Eastern:19961105T090000
     RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;INTERVAL=4;BYMONTH=11;BYDAY=TU;BYMONTHDAY=2,3,4,
      5,6,7,8

and then modify the RRULE to what you want.  A first pass attempt I did 
came up with:

     DTSTART;TZID=US-Eastern:20001015T090000
     RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=10;BYDAY=SU;BYMONTHDAY=9,10,11,
      12,13,14,15

I think this fits your request...

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: [email-masked]
Iris Associates                          Phone: 978.392.5335
Westford, MA, USA 01886                    FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...