Subject: Re: Automated action list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 21:30:31 +0000

Not sure.  Good Idea. I'll check with the IMC.org group.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
11/06/00 03:54 PM

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc: 
        Subject:        Re: Automated action list

[email-masked] wrote:

> The automated action list that comes from Doug Royer is
> currently out of date.  Mr. Royer is unavailable at the current
> time and we have no way to "turn off" his automated list.

Can it be blocked by the mailing list?

--
/================================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.  |
|Chief Scientist |===============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |The Player's Litany: The Wind is the Storm, and|
[email-masked]|the Storm is Data, and the Data is Life.       |
|                |--Daniel Keys Moran                            |
\================================================================/