Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-calsch-capreq-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 05:56:20 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: CAP Requirements
	Author(s)	: A. Courtemanche, F. Dawson  Jr., 
                          S. Mansour, P. O'Leary, D. Royer, T. Small
	Filename	: draft-ietf-calsch-capreq-04.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 27-Nov-00
	
The Calendar Access Protocol (CAP) is an Internet protocol for
accessing an [ICAL] based calendar store (CS) from a calendar user
agent (CUA). The purpose of this document is to set forth a list of
requirements that CAP MUST address in order to meet the needs of the
calendaring and scheduling community.
 
This document is based on discussions within the Internet Engineering
Task Force (IETF) Calendaring and Scheduling (CALSCH) working group.
More information about the IETF CALSCH working group activities can
be found on the IMC web site at http://www.imc.org, the IETF web site
at http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/calsch-charter.html. Refer to
the references within this document for further information on how to
access these various documents.
 
   Distribution of this document is unlimited. Comments and suggestions
   for improvement should be sent to the authors.
 
   Copyright (C) The Internet Society 1998. All Rights Reserved.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsch-capreq-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-calsch-capreq-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsch-capreq-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.