Subject: Automated action list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:06:58 +0000

The automated action list that comes from Doug Royer is currently out of 
date.  Mr. Royer is unavailable at the current time and we have no way to 
"turn off" his automated list.  Until such time as that list becomes 
current again, please ignore the updates.  I will be sending out a list 
weekly that is current and up to date, especially with the December 
meeting coming up soon.  We will be posting new drafts in order to get 
them on the "docket" so keep the comments coming.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 10:54:35 -0500

[email-masked] wrote:

> The automated action list that comes from Doug Royer is
> currently out of date.  Mr. Royer is unavailable at the current
> time and we have no way to "turn off" his automated list.

Can it be blocked by the mailing list?

--
/================================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.  |
|Chief Scientist |===============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |The Player's Litany: The Wind is the Storm, and|
[email-masked]|the Storm is Data, and the Data is Life.       |
|                |--Daniel Keys Moran                            |
\================================================================/