Subject: CAP SQLmin

From: Martijn van Beers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:56:12 +0200

Hi,

I was looking at the query-min syntax for the VQUERY component, and
I was wondering how to handle AND/OR. there's no parentheses in the
syntax, so 'expr AND expr OR expr' seem ambiguous to me. Is it
supposed to mean '(expr) AND (expr OR expr)' or
'(expr AND expr) OR expr'? Or are things like that just not
allowed? I think at least some clarification is in order.

Martijn

--
Martijn van Beers  <[email-masked]>

---

From: Steve Mansour <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 08:42:03 -0700

> allowed? I think at least some clarification is in order.

Thanks for pointing this out. I think you're right, we need some
clarification.  We'll propose something.

-Steve