Subject: SKiCal component property extensions - WHURL

From: Pär Lannerö <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 13:20:08 +0200

4.4 What URL 

   Property Name: WHURL       

   Purpose: This property defines a Uniform Resource Locator (URL)    
   associated with the SKiSource the SKICal object is describing.       

   Value Type: URI       

   Property Parameters: Non-standard property parameters can be    
   specified on this property.       

   Conformance: This property CAN be specified within a "VEVENT"    
   calendar component.       

   Description: This property may be used in a SKiCal object to    
   convey a URL for information about the SKiSource.  The difference
   between WHURL and the iCal Property URL as defined in RFC2445
   section 4.8.4.6 is that while URL points to some place  "where a
   more dynamic rendition of the calendar information associated with
   the calendar component can be found", WHURL points to the "home
   page" of the SKiSource itself.  This memo does not attempt to
   standardize the form of the URI, nor the format of the resource
   pointed to by the property value.        

   Format Definition: The property is defined by the following    
   notation:       

       whurl   = "WHURL" whurlparam ":" uri CRLF

       whurlparam   = *(
        ; the following is optional,
        ; and MAY occur more than once
        (";" xparam)
       )

   Example: The following is an example of this property:   
       WHURL:http://www.superbowl.com/