Subject: EMPLOYMENTS

From: [email-masked]
Date: ���, 20 ��� 2001 05:01:18

WE OFFER JOBS TO FOLLOWING:                                      
 MASONS                                                          
 CARPENTERS                                                      
 ELECTRICIANS                                                    
 PAINTERS                                                        
 CIVIL/MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS                           
 ADMINISTRATORS                                                  
 HOUSE CLEANERS                                                  
 GARDENERS                                                       
 NURSES                                                          
 WE PROVIDE:                                                     
 2 YEAR CONTRACTS                                                
 HIGH SALLARY                                                    
 ACCOMODATION                                                    
 VISA/RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR CANADA                                
 PLEASE CALL OR/AND SEND YOUR C/V FOR ARRANGING FURTHER.         
 YOURS FAITHFULLY                                                
 JOHN ATHERTON                                                   
 INTERNATIONAL COMMODITY TRADERS                                 
 TEL.NO.0015149400141                                            
        OO14162166827                                            
 FAX NO 0015149400142