Subject: Re: Where to put VTIMEZONE and VALARM?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:45:37 -0400

Graham wrote:
>The older one in that case no longer refers to an up-to-date
>timezone entity, and could safely be renamed.

Are you suggesting it be renamed to a non-standardized name and then put 
into the VEVENT then??  Or are you renaming the standardized TZID to 
something else and keeping it at the Calendar level?

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: [email-masked]
Iris Associates                          Phone: 978.392.5335
Westford, MA, USA 01886                    FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...

---

From: "Graham Gilmore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:04:32 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Graham Gilmore" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: 24 April, 2001 16:45
Subject: Re: Where to put VTIMEZONE and VALARM?

> something else and keeping it at the Calendar level?

    I am suggesting renaming the older one(s) to a non-standardized
name(s), and keeping both (all) of the VTIMEZONEs at the VCALENDAR
level.

    Graham