Subject: Reefknot discussion in Boston

From: David Madeo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:46:37 -0400

Hi,

I noticed that reefknot's (an open source perl iCalendar toolkit leading
to an open source implementation) two main people (Shane Landrum and
Kirrily Skud Robert) are giving a presentation on May 1st for
Boston.pm.  I'm thinking of flying up there to hear more about this, and
I know several members of this list reside in the area and might be
interested as well.  I haven't been able to find more details on the
web, but if you're up for it, let's coordinate off-list.

dmadeo

---

From: srl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:44:25 -0400 (EDT)

> web, but if you're up for it, let's coordinate off-list.

The talk will be at 7pm (or maybe 7:30, I don't recall) on May 1. 
Please RSVP to [email-masked], the Boston.pm
coordinator, who can provide you with directions and a precise
time. The talk is a regular technical meeting of the Boston Perl
Mongers, and food is usually provided.  

The Boston.pm talk will be partially a discussion of our overall
strategy and partially a work-in-progress demo. We're still in early
alpha stages, but we'd welcome comments. You can find out more about
the project at http://reefknot.sourceforge.net.

srl

-- 
Shane R. Landrum         [email-masked] 
we generate our own light to compensate for the lack of light from above -AD
GPG public key: http://cs.smith.edu/~slandrum/srl_pgpkey.txt