Subject: Re: Calsch and CPL discussions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 16:43:44 -0400

Patrick, I know quite a bit of dialog happened in Minneapolis.  There 
seemed to be some agreement that a change to Recurrence rules would 
benefit everyone.  I know the Calsch group owed some answers back to IPTEL 
and I think IPTEL people owed some responses back.  I believe Bob Mahoney 
knows these items (he was at MN) and is furiously forwarding notes around. 
 I too asked Eric Busboom, who is working on changes to RFC2445 
(iCalendar) to work with Jonathan because Eric has some ideas.  I believe 
there are some things happening (though maybe not as fast as everyone 
would like).  Bob and i will see what we can do to "light some fires" and 
get them moving a bit more agressively.  However, in defense of the crew, 
i do believe they are trying to see what they can do to help the CPL group 
get what they need.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 07:04:45 +0200

--On 01-05-14 16.43 -0400 [email-masked] wrote:

> However, in defense of the crew, i do believe they are trying to see what
> they can do to help the CPL group get what they need.

No defense talk needed. I know you are working hard, very hard. I just try
to help getting the group focused on this specific issue.

When the brocoli is taken care of, you can go back to desert again.

   paf