Subject: GET-CAPABILITY

From: Andrea Campi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 19:19:48 +0200

Hi all,

In section 9.3 MAX-COMPONENT-SIZE appears as mandatory (occurs 1).
However its description says that it can be absent.
On the other hand, RECUR-LIMIT is described as using 0 to mean no
restriction. IMHO they should be consistent.

Bye,
	Andrea

-- 
Andrea Campi                              mailto:[email-masked]
I.NET S.p.A.                              http://www.inet.it
Direzione Tecnica - R&D			  phone: +39 02 32863 ext 1
v. Darwin, 85 - I-20019			  fax: +39 02 32863 ext 7705
Settimo Milanese (MI), Italy

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 12:33:27 -0600

> restriction. IMHO they should be consistent.

I agree, it should be required, and ZERO should mean unlimited.