Subject: Atomic operations or not

From: Andrea Campi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 18:58:48 +0200

Hi all,

in section 9.5 states:

 If the REQUEST-STATUS is 2.0, then the entire modification was successful.

If any error occurred:

No component will be changed at all. That is, it will appear just as it was prior to the modify and the CAP server SHOULD return a REQUEST-STATUS for each error that occurred.

There MUST BE at least one error reported.

I can't help but wonder why this should only apply to MODIFY and not
other commands which change data. IMHO we want the same requirement
for all cases.

Bye,
	Andrea

-- 
Andrea Campi                              mailto:[email-masked]
I.NET S.p.A.                              http://www.inet.it
Direzione Tecnica - R&D			  phone: +39 02 32863 ext 1
v. Darwin, 85 - I-20019			  fax: +39 02 32863 ext 7705
Settimo Milanese (MI), Italy