Subject: New Paramaters/New Properties Sections

From: George Babics <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:35:49 -0400

[I sent this about an hour ago. It does not seem to have
gotten through. Perhaps my new e-mail address was recognized.
I resubscribed to the list with my new e-mail address.
Sorry if this message ends up appearing in duplicate.]

Two new sub-sections have been added in the latest version
of CAP:

   2.1.1 New Parameters (summary)
   2.1.2 New Properties (summary)

  These contain summary definitions of the new parameters and
properties. The formal definitions are found later in section 6.
Should we remove 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 since they duplicate
information and keeping them in sync with the formal definitions
can be troublesome?

  Do people see a need for them. I can remove the sub-sections
if people feel that they are more troublesome that they are worth.

George

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:01:27 -0400

>information and keeping them in sync with the formal definitions
Or we could just include the lists, but remove the summaries, and mark 
2.1.1 and 2.1.2 as non-normative.

-- 
/=====================================================\
|John Stracke      [email-masked]            |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centivinc.com          |
|Centiv            |My opinions are my own.           |
|=====================================================|
|"The Reality Check's in the mail." --L. Peter Deutsch|
\=====================================================/