Subject: ADMINISTRIVIA: testing the mailing list

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:37:53 -0700

Hi again. Apparently the list is having some problems, so I am 
sending this message to goose it.

(And, if you're one of the people who want to unsubscribe, *do not* 
reply to the mailing list; you can send mail to me directly.)

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium

---

From: Mark Swanson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 00:03:13 -0400

> sending this message to goose it.

The last email I received was on May 30. Is there a website that has the 
messages that weren't emailed to me?

Thanks.

-- 
Schedule your world with ScheduleWorld.com
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/
Java Web start (JNLP):
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/sw/ScheduleWorld.jnlp

---

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 07:22:18 -0700

>messages that weren't emailed to me?

No, that was the last message that was sent to the list.

--Paul Hoffman, Director