Subject: Open Source Parsers

From: "Payod Deshpande" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:38:12 +0530

Hello everyone:

I have a passing interest in developing vCalendar support for a mail client.
I would like to know if there are any open source parsers (preferably in
JAVA), which I can extend for my own purpose?

Regards,
Payod

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:32:04 -0400

> JAVA), which I can extend for my own purpose?

Try looking at http://www.imc.org/pdi/ for vCalendar / vCard parsing code. 
 Its not been updated to deal with iCalendar but it should help you out. 

Im not sure if the libiCal work will do what you want but you can also 
check out that effort at http://www.softwarestudio.org/libical/ or on 
SourceForge at http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/freeassociation/

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: 
[email-masked]
Messaging & Collaboration                 Phone: 978.399.6496
IBM Software Group                         FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...