Subject: [Fwd: [Bug 31] Various typos and slightly more than typos]

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 15:46:53 -0600

http://INET-Consulting.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31

[email-masked] changed:

            What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
          Resolution|FIXED                       |

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2003-09-04 14:38 -------
Most of these were fixed in 12a, except
   2.1.1 still lists the SEQUENCE property as a parameter
   6.1.1.12 still refers to a WHEN clause
   7.7 still has a problem with the paragraph 'A CUA adds the "OPTIONS" parameter
to the "LOCALIZE" parameter to the "CMD" property when the command needs extra
values.'  The reference to LOCALIZE does not belong.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.

-- 

  Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
  -------------------------------|-----------------------------
  [email-masked]                 | Office: (208)612-INET
  http://Royer.com/People/Doug   |    Fax: (866)594-8574
                                 |   Cell: (208)520-4044

                 We Do Standards - You Need Standards