Subject: CAP-12 - interm version 'C'

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:57:59 -0600

I have placed the latest edit of CAP for your review at:

	http://inet-consulting.com/draft-ietf-calsch-cap-12-c.txt

	http://inet-consulting.com/draft-ietf-calsch-cap-12-c.html

	http://inet-consulting.com/draft-ietf-calsch-cap-12-c.xml

-- 

 Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com 
 -------------------------------|-----------------------------
 [email-masked]                 | Office: (208)612-INET
 http://Royer.com/People/Doug   |    Fax: (866)594-8574
                                |   Cell: (208)520-4044

                We Do Standards - You Need Standards

---

From: "Michael Fair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:17:04 -0700

This whole being ignored by the editor thing really holds up progress.

I'm totally disinclined to submit a review given that all my comments
to the editor are being ignored.  While I totally disagree that Doug
had any justification for ignoring me, I realize that he has a right to
ignore comments from people he doesn't like in regards to WG discussions
(despite the rather immature method of handling the situation it is).

However, as editor, there is a responsibility to collect information
from all participants.  I want to respect his privilege to classify
all email from me as Spam, but now that conversation has evolved past
him refusing to provide proof for his claims and my continued pressure
that he provide proof and into CAP reviews I find it hard to justify a
continuance of that behavior.

I also request that Doug include the bugzilla address where he'd like
submissions sent in every CAP announcement so that we don't have
to go digging for it whenever we want it.

I'm submitting this to BugZilla as well, but here it is on the list
(an email which he won't see).  In the last paragraph of the introduction
second sentence we have:

The first part summarizes and defined the new objects.

This should probably be:

The first part summarizes and defines the new objects.

I'm just starting to work my way through CAP from beginning to end
I expect more to come - but not today.

-- Michael --

"Doug Royer" <[email-masked]> wrote in message
news:[email-masked]...