Subject: Recurrence ID recommendation - almost there

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 13:58:05 -0400

I promised the list that I would post my findings and recommendation on 
the Recurrence ID issue.  I wanted to let the list know that I have not 
forgotten this promise.  I have indeed been working on just exactly that. 
However, I have added to my chores production of a list of CAP issues. 
Since I have been wading through 18 months of emails I discovered I may 
have the ability to put down a short, succinct list of issues.  Also, I'm 
hoping to be able to "glean" consensus on some of them and violent 
non-consensus on many others.  If I am doing this legwork, it will be of 
value to the list as well.

In addition, I am making sure, with the original authors, that what I am 
proposing is valid and will work.  There is no sense mucking up a list 
that is already overburdened with far too many nonproductive notes.  Even 
this one qualifies as nonproductive because it does not have my answer. 
But that is coming.  And not in a month - but, I'm hoping, by the end of 
this week.  I hesitate to put a date if I can't make it - but I am going 
to try.  The diff issue that was raised by Bruce sort of put me back a bit 
- but it was worthwhile and necessary to work on that issue too.  And, 
sigh, being a small business owner, I had to go work on paying my 
mortgage.  I hate it when that happens.  Not apologizing - just giving you 
all a reality check on my part.

---

From: "Michael Fair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 00:13:57 -0700

Just wondering what the status on those lists are?

I'm anxious to find out what the list of outstanding
CAP issues are as well as getting the recurrence-id
issued settled.

-- Michael --

<[email-masked]> wrote in message
news:[email-masked]...