Subject: Reminder: Calendaring Interop at UCB July 29-30 2004

From: "David C. Thewlis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 11:24:05 -0700

This is a reminder that the first Interop sponsored by The Calendaring and
Scheduling Consortium will be held 29-30 July 2004 at the University of
California in Berkeley.  The primary goal of this Interop will be testing
RFC 2445-6 and 7: icalendar, iMIP and iTIP.  We will have a test script to
follow and will be working to get all MUSTS and SHOULDs in all three drafts
working between at least two vendors or implementations, with the goal of
moving the RFCs forward to standards status.

Logistical and Registration information on this event is posted on the
Consortium website at http://www.calconnect.org (choose Future Interops).

If you are thinking about or contemplating participating, I would like to
encourage you to let me know soon, and to register as soon as possible.  We
need to have a good notion of the number of attendees and participants soon
to ensure facilties and other logistics can be arranged.  If you've got any
questions my contact information is below.

Hope to see you in Berkeley.

Dave Thewlis, Executive Director 
The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium
1550 Dena Drive
McKinleyville CA 95519-4146
+1 707 840 9391 (voice)
+1 415 946 3454 (fax)
[email-masked]
www.calconnect.org