Subject: [Fwd: RFC 4324 on Calendar Access Protocol (CAP)]

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:43:03 -0700

CAP is out !!

Thanks EVERYONE for their help!!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RFC 4324 on Calendar Access Protocol (CAP)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:10:43 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

         RFC 4324

         Title:      Calendar Access Protocol (CAP)
         Author(s):  D. Royer, G. Babics, S. Mansour
         Status:     Experimental
         Date:       December 2005
         Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                     [email-masked]
         Pages:      131
         Characters: 254638
         Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

         I-D Tag:    draft-royer-calsch-cap-03.txt

         URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4324.txt

The Calendar Access Protocol (CAP) described in this memo permits a
Calendar User (CU) to utilize a Calendar User Agent (CUA) to access an
iCAL-based Calendar Store (CS).  At the time of this writing, three
vendors are implementing CAP, but it has already been determined that
some changes are needed.  In order to get implementation experience,
the participants felt that a CAP specification is needed to preserve
many years of work.  Many properties in CAP which have had many years
of debate, can be used by other iCalendar protocols.

This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Discussion and
suggestions for improvement are requested.  Distribution of this memo
is unlimited.

...

-- 

Doug Royer                     | http://INET-Consulting.com
-------------------------------|-----------------------------

               We Do Standards - You Need Standards

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce