Subject: did TIM0THY examine her investment

From: "Avis Villanueva" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 21:32:38 -0060

HOT! HOT! HOT! Stocks Alert Advisory Service for NHLG!
				               NHLG IS A HOT STOCK!

Get on NHLG First Thing on Monday, it's going to expload!

Company: National Healthcare Logistics Inc. 
Symbol:  NHLG
Current Price: $0.024
The price is the minimum for last week and it will boom on Monday!
Worst Scenario Target Price: $0.075
Most Probable Scenario Target Price: $0.095
Best Scenario Target Price: $0.130

	WATCH OUT FOR NHLG THIS MONDAY, WE SEE A GREAT STORY IN THE MAKING!

Recommendation: "STR0NG BUY" starting on Monday, AUGUST 27, 2006.

BREAKING NEWS:
National Healthcare Logistics and Pioneer Medical Sign Joint Marketing and Services 
Agreement. CLEVELAND, TENNESSEE--(MARKET WIRE)-- National Healthcare Logistics, Inc. 
(Other OTC:NHLG.PK - News) today announced that the company has inked a joint marketing 
and services agreement with Pioneer Medical, Inc., (PMI), headquartered in Nashville, 
TN. Pioneer Medical, Inc., a provider of movable medical equipment on a "as needed basis" 
to the healthcare market since 1981, offers a variety of services to acute care and 
alternate site facilities. Pioneer Medical specializes in Adult and Infant Ventilator 
rentals and Wound Care equipment.

NHCL's president, Joe Smith, said that PMI is the first of several service companies that 
NHCL intends to sign as a partner with its HUB & SPOKE Projects around the country. The 
agreement calls for joint marketing efforts, but also joint venturing of services to 
Integrated Healthcare Providers (multi-hospital and clinic systems) that are customers for 
NHCL's HUB & SPOKE Program. This very important step takes NHCL closer to creating its 
SPOKE Division according to NHCL management. PMI and NHCL to begin by working together in 
specified hospital systems where NHCL is actively engaged in delivering its cost 
containment services.

Smith said that PMI provides unique asset management services in respiratory services, 
specialty therapeutic surfaces for wound care, and other specialty services. In order to 
increase the number of services provided through NHCL's logistics model, we need quality 
services provided by good partners like PMI. And, this partnership will benefit both 
companies from the exposure of the combined marketing efforts." Concluded Smith.

About National Healthcare Logistics Inc.:
National Healthcare Logistics, Inc. was launched in 1997 as a company promoting a new design 
for the healthcare supply chain. NHLG is a service provider to multi-hospital systems commonly 
referred to as Integrated Healthcare Delivery Networks or "IDN". The first "logistics model" 
for IDN concentrated on reengineering the flow of all routinely purchased supplies by setting 
up a dedicated distribution facility that became the sole source of such supplies for the IDN 
healthcare facilities. By so doing, NHLG provided a vehicle that made supply replenishment 
vastly more efficient and provided cost cutting opportunities that were thought unattainable. 
LeeSar was the very first project for NHLG, beginning back in 1998, and continuing its mission 
to the current day to serve its prestigious hospital systems or IDN that created LeeSar in 1998. 
LeeSar is a cooperative owned by Lee Memorial in Fort Myers and Sarasota Memorial in Sarasota.

Members should pick up NHLG as early as possible on Monday.
	
This news is going to send NHLG off the charts!  

We all know that in the this business it's the big announcements that makes these stocks explode!!! 

We see this as a huge profit taking a DEAL.WATCH NHLG LIKE A HAWK!

WATCH THIS ONE TRADE ON THE 27 OF AUGUST. GO NHLG!