Subject: the volume is up, now comes the price

From: "Phillip Bassett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:02:04 +0300

Penny Stocks Alert Advisory Service GO HLVC!
				HLVC IS A HOT STOCK!

Get on HLVC First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!
Company: HLV Trading, Inc 
Symbol:  HLVC 
Current Price: $0.011
The price is the minimum for last week and it will boom on TUESDAY!
Worst Scenario Target Price: $0.045
Most Probable Scenario Target Price: $0.075
Best Scenario Target Price: $0.099

CHECK LAST FRIDAY GROWTH.IT WILL GROW THIS THURSDAY AGAIN!

Recommendation: "STRONG|BUY" starting on THURSDAY, AUGUST 17, 2006.

Latest News
HLV Trading, Inc. (PINK SHEETS: HLVC) today announced that the Company has purchased 33.3% 
interest petroleum and natural gas rights to another 640 acres of land in the "Foremost" 
Region bordered between Alberta and Montana.The Company's next step will be to fine tune 
its geologic model by reviewing any available industry seismic and or shooting our own 
additional seismic with a view to optimizing our drill locations. Seismic is a very useful 
tool in this geologic setting comprised of channel sands.

Additionally, HLVC is undertaking steps to apply for name and symbol change to reflect the new 
direction that the company is pursuing. News of the same will be announced if and when the name 
and symbol changes are approved."We are excited about the opportunity before us," commented Charles 
Voccaro, President and CEO of HLV Trading, Inc. "HLVC is set to explore petroleum and natural gas 
reserves in this acquired property and others that it may acquire in a next several months," 
Concluded Voccaro. 

HLVC is set to explore petroleum and natural gas reserves in this newly acquired property. This area is 
well known for its oil and gas reserves whereas Based on nearby production, it is anticipated that there 
could be up to two productive gas zones within a shallow depth of less than 2000 feet within primary 
target of the Sunburst zone and the secondary target the White Specs zone. There is neighboring 
production in the area, and as a result there is good infrastructure nearby, which will facilitate 
getting potential production to market in a timely and cost efficient manner. 

About the Company:
HLV Trading, Inc. an equity trading company has now embarked on a focus of responsible 
development, exploration, and exploitation of oil and gas resources in North America. 
HLVC is an emerging junior oil and gas company financially well connected, coupled with 
a strong management and technical team focused on exploiting oil and gas reserves in 
North America.

Members should pick up HLVC as early as possible on THURSDAY.This news is going to send 
HLVC off the charts!  We all know that in the oil business it's the big announcements 
that makes these stocks explode!!! 

We see this as a huge profit taking a DEAL.

			WATCH THIS ONE TRADE ON THE 17 OF AUGUST. GO HLVC!