Subject: this one is for the traders

From: "Julie Burgos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 01:08:54 -0480

Tip Top Equities August Issue:

Make no mistake: Our mission at Tip Top Equities is to sift through the thousands of underperforming companies out there to find 
the golden needle in the haystack.  The micro-cap DIAMOND that can make you a fortune.  More often than not, the stocks we 
profile show a significant increase in stock price, sometimes in days, not months or years.  We have come across what we feel is 
one of those rare deals that the public has not heard about yet.

Company: HLV Trading, Inc
Ticker: HLVC
Current Price:  $O.O18
Target Price:  $O.O8
Get HLVC First Thing Todayl 

Here is a brand new entry into the Red Hot energy sector. Less than one month after their entry was made public, HLVC makes as 
acquisition announcement which sends their stock price flying up by over 300 porterpartners com !!!

Members should pick up HLVC as early as possible on Friday. This news is going to send hLVc off the charts! We all know that in the 
oil business it's the big announcements that makes these stocks explode!!!

This could be the one you been waiting for!!!

-----------------------------------------------------
BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) -- U.S. soldiers accused of raping and murdering an Iraqi female drank alcohol and hit golf balls before the attack, and one of them grilled chicken wings afterward, an investigator told a U.S. military hearing Monday, citing a soldier's sworn statement.
-----------------------------------------------------

Buy on 11 Aug 2006.