Subject: c0u1d J0RGE ana1yze VERN0N

From: "Doyle Carr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:49:30 -0060

Fellow Investor, BIG NEWS ARE HITTING ON MONDAY FOR IVHN!!!

This Friday BREAKING NEWS RELEASED 0N IVHN!!!

D0N'T MISS THIS INVESTMENT MOMENT, PLACE IVHN ON THE RADAR!!!

Get ready for a volatile 2nd half of 2006 - one where the Bulls and 
Bears will BOTH be proved wrong. But odds are, we'll see another 
year where the market indexes bounce around a lot without really 
going anywhere. And we'll also see certain sectors - favored at 
this point in the economic cycle - S0AR... 

Own the right stocks, in the right space, and you could reap a 
handful of money-doublers. But if you own the wrong investment, you 
could easly lose 25%-35% or more! 

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: IVHN!!!

Trade Alert: M0NDAY, August 28, 2006 
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Company: Innovation Holdings
Ticker: IVHN:
Current Price:  $O.125
Target Price:  $O.45 	
Recommendation: STR0NG BUY
Wednesday Volume: 804,750 (Heavy)
Buy: "STR0NG" 
Expectations: Max 
________------------__________
When this Stock moves - WATCH 0UT! This is your chance to get in 
the low. Big watch in play this M0NDAY morning! 0ut IVHN on your 
radar's now and reap the benefits early. 

BREAKING NEWS - August 25, 2OO6 4:O1 PM ET
Innovation Holdings Inc.'s Target Acquisition, PharmaSpritz Corporation, 
Signs Joint Venture
With AZ TechnologiesMarket Wire.PharmaSpritz Corporation of Delaware, 
the target acquisition 
of Innovation Holdings Inc. (PINKSHEETS: IVHN) of Nevada and the 
manufacturer of: SlimSpritz 
weight control spray, Compozure anti-stress oral spray and Spritzzz 
nighttime sleep aid, has 
announced a joint venture arrangement with AZ Technologies Ltd. AZ 
Technologies is the patent 
holder for the SlimSpritz formula and has developed two of its own 
products: F.A.S.T. (First 
Appetite Suppressant Tooth Paste) and Pearly Dreams Toothpaste.

In the joint venture agreement, PharmaSpritz Corporation is responsible 
for the manufacturing 
and marketing of the two AZ Technologies products. These new toothpaste 
products (F.A.S.T. is 
for weight loss, and Pearly Dreams is a sleep inducing formula) each 
work through the transmucosal 
absorption of herbal ingredients that are clinically recognized for the 
properties ascribed to 
these new products.

Dr. Arthur Zuckerman is the President of AZ Technologies and is 
responsible for the development 
of both F.A.S.T. and Pearly Dreams Toothpastes. Both products consist of 
patented herbal 
formulations which are exclusive to AZ Technologies.Steven Burke, 
President of Pharmaspritz 
Corporation, developed the concept of incorporating medicinal herbal 
ingredients into a 
self-regulating aerosol spray products. Mr. Burke has over 30 years 
experience in the consumer 
product marketing business, in retail distribution and in direct 
marketing. In addition, Mr. 
Burke introduced the first powdered meal replacement for weight loss, 
NutriSlim, to the Canadian 
marketplace in 1980.

The Company will rely on Mr. Burke, Dr. Zuckerman and their management 
team's expertise to deliver 
F.A.S.T. and Pearly Dreams to the marketplace. 

About Innovation Holdings:
The Company is currently in the process of preparing fully audited 
financial statements in 
anticipation of finding a merger candidate with significant earnings. 
Several companies have 
expressed interest in reverse merger acquisitions and Innovation 
Holding's management is 
currently in the due diligence process with several of these candidates. 
This process should 
enable the Company to re-emerge as a profitable entity going forward.

ADD THIS GEM TO YOUR RADAR AND WATCH IT TRADE ON MONDAY, AUGUST 
28,2006!!!
	
D0N'T EVEN BLINK! IVHN DOESN'T SLEEP IT WILL EXPLODE ON MONDAY, AUGUST 
28,2006!!!
		
TRADE SMART AND WIN WITH IVHN!!!