Subject: parquet incense

From: "BFreddy Tamra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 12:43:27 +0800

your game.''  The Nuggets have quite the saunter thanks to their red-hot 
that were the product of the Nuggets' suddenly stingy defense.   ''They made

Stop everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major News Was Released .
 
CHINA D E A L
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this s t o c k go.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the s e cu r i t i e s A C T of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC A C T of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fA C T and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

 nine years on Mike Krzyzewski's staff at Duke, where he was a four-year 
didn't see any way we were going to get back into the game.''   Anthony had 19
The Wolverines finished 22-13, with an 87-66 loss at Florida State on Thursday night.
 points by halftime and Iverson had 13 points and 10 assists at the break as 
scandal, the school's lackluster facilities and Ellerbe's awful recruiting.  
 in the first half and the Suns shot just 33 percent.  ''They played great,'' 
 two free throws made it 109-73 in the waning seconds of the third quarter.   
after firing Brian Ellerbe.  He inherited a mess, stemming from the Ed Martin 
 We have to get back to the way we were before that game.''   The Suns, who 
 -- Amaker's second year -- but the Wolverines were ineligible for the
 a list of candidates, but declined to identify any of the coaches.  "Michigan's
 in the first half one night after getting just one first-half assist against 
Iverson scored 44 points and dished out 15 assists in leading the Nuggets to