Subject: Oscars also went to Jack Martin Smith and Dale Hennesy's art direction and Walter M.

From: "Ben Langley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 16:29:11 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

3 States Its Case on DVD July 24Thursday, May 3rd, 2007 - This two disc
set is packed with extras!
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Filming at Niagra FallsMonday, October 30th,
2006 - Principal actors have not been seen on the set.
Ticket buyers from countries such as Australia, Japan, Germany, Belgium,
Canada and Mexico, and 35 U. The movie, which dramatizes the series of
TV interviews between the fallen U. Media 8 Entertainment Acquires God
Grew Tired of Us DocumentaryFriday, May 4th, 2007 - Narrated by Nicole
Kidman and winner of the Grand Jury Prize at the 2006 Sundance Film
Festival.
Wednesday, May 2nd, 2007 - A funny, heartfelt story about a tightly-knit
group of friends, who try to maintain their small-town way of life. New
Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End Images OnlineMonday, December
4th, 2006 - Six new photos including Depp, Knightley and Rush. Rise:
Blood Hunter 16. The sub embarks on her shakedown cruise under the polar
ice cap as the movie begins. Media 8 Entertainment Acquires God Grew
Tired of Us DocumentaryFriday, May 4th, 2007 - Narrated by Nicole Kidman
and winner of the Grand Jury Prize at the 2006 Sundance Film Festival.
"It is Warner Premiere's goal to "produce up to 15 titles a year.
Russell Crowe became attached when Universal picked up the spec
screenplay.
Wednesday, April 18th, 2007 - If so, it will be on Standard and Blu-ray
DVD.
Callie (Mathis) suffers from a heart disease and when she checks into
the hospital to wait for a new heart, she is surrounded by others who
are in the same boat. The Grindhouse Experience 20 Film Set5 Discs 17.
Scott plans on directing the movie as soon as he finishes his untitled
CIA thriller for Warner Brothers, which stars Leonardo DiCaprio. Send
Article Discuss Article Text Version Submit Scoops   Source:  Warner
Home Video Monday, April 30th, 2007 0 Comments  It caused a stir in
movie theaters now it will cause on a stir on DVD! returning as the same
character he played in the originalHans Zimmer set to score the Pirates
of the Caribbean sequelsWednesday, February 23rd, 2005 - .
REEL ADVICE: Return of the Living Dead: Rave to the GraveWednesday, May
2nd, 2007 - Taking a look at one of this week's Direct-to-Video titles.
LATEST DVD NEWSNetflix's Red Envelope to Distribute I'm Reed FishFriday,
May 4th, 2007 - Indie film looks at life in a small town.
Matthew Modine Has Been Added to the Cast of WeedsFriday, May 4th, 2007
- Actor will play a real estate investor on the series.
"I'm sure they're planning to release it this year for the film's 20th
anniversary, but as far as release plans and what else will be on the
disc, that's up to them to talk about," stated Felsher.
" They recently put out The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning and in 2007
they also plan to release Return to House on Haunted Hill, Twisted
Fortune and A Dennis the Menace Christmas. It is a heartfelt story (no
pun intended) with plenty of emotion, but what else would you expect
from a Hallmark Channel original movie?