Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 22:15:46 -0400

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    host 10.91.34.39 [10.91.34.39]: 550 Unrouteable address

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Frankfurt Investors Alert
From: Daily News <[email-masked]>
Importance: High

<style>

<!I have been lowcarbing for about 3months (had a week off over xmas) however,
back on induction....

If i do a small amount of cardio e.g 30 - 40 mins Bike; after - the endorphins
seem to flow and i don't feel too bad.  However, if i do resistance training i
seem to feel really drained of energy and i am overcome by a generall feeling
of unwellness.

After resistance training today (feeling drained)i went and ate a low carb
breakfast, which seemed to pick me up but throughout the day i have still felt
pretty shitty...

Help anyone?  I know this post is prob a bit vague but im hoping its just a
common hurdle that people know about...........

Wayne

><!HAHAHAHAHA. This cross-dressing loony is turning out to be a godsend
for the liberals.

(snip)

After we bomb North Korea, what's the next country we should invade?

"Iran. Though that's the beauty part of Iraq: It may well not be
necessary. Because precisely what I'm saying with nuking North
Korea-despite that wonderful peace deal Madeline Albright negotiated
with the North Koreans, six seconds before they feverishly began
developing nuclear weapons. They're a major threat. I just think it
would be fun to nuke them and have it be a warning to the rest of the
world."

(snip)
><
I'm gonna say I could take Ray Romano. Just 'cause I really want to. Here 
are my faves from the above page:

The Onion: Who could you take in a fight?

Conan O'Brien: Let's see, who could I take in a fight? Definitely Ruth 
Bader Ginsburg. Have you seen her? Her upper body is very frail. I think I 
could take her if she was sleepy and I had a two-by-four. She'd go down 
quickly.

The Onion: Who could you take in a fight?

Emo Philips: Hawking, Reeve. Not at the same time.

-- 
ironcladlou, keeper of faq, bringer of poop humor

"You are a pitiful excuses for a human beings."  - tzakol
><!Hi,

I was wondering what is the best way to find out the person to whom a coat 
of arms was granted. I have a list from Burke's Armory of Perry/Pery Arms 
that were granted (about 15 in total) but most of them don't say which 
particular person the Arms were granted to, although I know one or two of 
them. I have found one of the families in the Herald's visitations, but it 
doesn't say to whom the arms were granted, is the earliest person in the 
pedigree the original bearer of the arms? I realise I can apply to the 
College of Arms, but I was hoping there would be a slightly more inexpensive 
option!

Thanks

Vicki

_________________________________________________________________
Match.com - Click Here To Find Singles In Your Area Today!  

<!For those AFers contemplating a walking program this Spring, you may want to
pick up the April issue of Prevention.  A special issue devoted to Walking
Smart.
Included is a 4 week pull-out plan specified for either the Walking Rookie or
the Walking Whiz.  Lots of great tips.  Also included is their test of Walking
Shoes including an excerpt on whether your foot is neutral, rigid or flexible
which should enter into your choice of shoes.  Shoes tested were Adida, Asics,
New Balance, Nike, Reebox and Saucony.   I have decided I must have the New
Balance 788WB as the testers commented on lots of space in the toe area.  Also
lists the 12 best Walking Cities.
</style><img src="http://someone.jino-net.ru/2526.jpg">
<style>
Remember Friday, April 2 is Prevention's National Walk to Work Day.

Plus a lot of other good articles.
Jo Ann

<!There used to be this show on Channel 7 (WXYZ in Detroit)  Friday nights at 
11:30 pm called "In Concert". I was an impressionable 13-yr-old just gettin' 
in to rock music in the summer of 1974 when they showed parts of the 
California Jam in sucessive weeks on TV. I was a Deep Purple freak (still 
am) and sat glued to the set, enthralled with Ritchie Blackmore's stage 
antics (trashing a television camera while it was filming him and 'blowing 
up' his amps).

Well, "Deep Purple - Live In California '74" was released on DVD yesterday, 
and it's just as enthralling (warts and all) as it was 26+ yeard ago. It may 
not have been their best show, but it reminded me of the thrill I got when I 
was a kid. I hope that thrill never goes away.

-- 
Steve >

<!Hi there, when I first turn on my computer for the day, it will run fine for
up to 3 minutes or so until I get a complete blue screen with an error
message which reads:
____________________________________________
*** HARDWARE MALFUNCTION
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR HARDWARE VENDOR         (something like this)

*** The sv
____________________________________________

I can not do a CRTL-ALT-DEL reboot or anything....no response to anything
except for a complete hard reboot.  After a reboot my computer will run
perfectly fine and won't see this message again.
I only get the error message when my computer is cold it seems.  But after
running a while, it runs perfectly.

Has anyone had this problem, or can anyone shed some light into this issue
please?

Thank you very much for your help people.
Please respond to group.  Thank you.

</style>