Subject: Instead adoration is redoubled in the form of entertainments that thematically and stylistically embrace the same banal idolatry.

From: "Austin H. Isaac" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 02:37:05 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

But he fails to acknowledge that it is precisely this willingness to
cheapen the multicultural broadcaster that is reducing its social
capital and continues to undermine its claim for public funds.
What a beautiful synchronicity!
And the style of lawn bowls played on this side of Crows Nest is totally
different. Stories from the network's flagship programme Dateline should
not be missed but are available online. In the wake of this latest
insensitive statement about birds, the Prime Minister was even more
prompt. SBS content, particularly its news and current affairs
programmes, is currently vastly superior to anything else on Australian
television, including that of the ABC. It occurs less and less to the
occupants of the civilisation what a high-tech, highly sophisticated and
mature civilisation is for. 'Exactly,' says the alien.
Many citizens of East Timor were pleased by the arrival of 1300
gun-wielding grunts from the Australian Defence Force, at least
according to the Australian Government and media. Every three years the
citizens of Australia gladly perform their compulsory duty at the ballot
box. During the few centuries of its rise to global ascendancy the
United States has been slowly and surely accumulating adversaries with
an unperturbed air of brash confidence.
SBS content, particularly its news and current affairs programmes, is
currently vastly superior to anything else on Australian television,
including that of the ABC. Therefore the politics of dichotomy are
enshrined, with the result of a democracy with two and only two
prominent players. In fact, it has been revealed, the safe radioactive
leak was quite safe and well within normal, safe levels, with no humans
more than a mite exposed. 'Exactly,' says the alien.
your civilisation does have plumbing, I take it?