Subject: In fact, he has stepped on the toes of some of the most successful internet marketers that I know.

From: "Sharpe Y. Herman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:47:51 -0300

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Maybe there is something else you could do that would be a much better
fit. Leave you preconceptions at the door when you buy media. Get Out
and Walk Next time you walk down a street with high foot-traffic, pay
attention to storefront windows underutilized.
Maybe there is something else you could do that would be a much better
fit. And without sales  there will soon be no business! So sit tight and
touch base every once in awhile. Ask  yourself: Is there a NEED for your
particular product?
However, by making a conscious effort and  with discipline and effort
the habit ingrained makes it easier and easier,  as your confidence
grows in leaps and bounds. One caution about this commandment: make sure
your difference isn't easy to copy.
Special Deal Today Only The next time business is slow, try sending out
an email to your prospect list that reads, "Please call me. Maybe you
can cannibalize certain parts of it in future.
Let them concentrate on writing the product, whilst you sell it, and
between you, you agree a split of the profits. Advertising genius Ted
Chin says, "A failure to advertise your difference is a failure to
advertise. users are  not "technofreaks" and have great difficulty
learning new computer  procedures. Lack of exposure to sunlight is
responsible for the secretion of the hormone melatonin, which could
trigger a dispirited mood and a lethargic condition. But the notes I'd
made came in useful later. " Create a "swipe file" of your competition's
best headlines. Remember Thine Marketing Time by Keeping it Holy. Take a
moment and make sure people in your immediate circle understand what
you're selling. So the competition is "pretty stiff"! Never
underestimate the power of touch.
Thou Shalt Not See Marketing as a Department. Teach them responsibility
in internet usage.
Exercising regularly is a vital depression buster because it allows your
body to produce more endorphins than usual. Thou Shalt Honor Exiting
Employees. Others are often scared to "ask," thinking they'll be
imposing or something. "    Membership Directory Two words: USE IT.
Give the other person's idea a try and maybe write up a report on it for
a future presentation and include your suggestions for improvements. For
me, it's the fastest and easiest way to stay on track with my endless
parade of marketing tasks. In other words, have fun.
Or, if you'd prefer to remain conservative, use a white textured stock.
The other product could be one of your own, or something you own reprint
rights to, or something you are an affiliate of. Use your creative
energies and imagination to the fullest,  by thinking of new ideas of
how to market your particular products.
Live a life full of inspired activities. Or file the plastic packets in
a file cabinet for quick retrieval.
" You must make the time.