Subject: leader excuse

From: Jennie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 09:54:39 +0300

ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

LOOK FOR THESE CONDITIONS TO PERSIST OVERNIGHT WITH AN INCREASE IN HIGH
LEVEL CLOUDS AFTER MIDNIGHT.

PATCHY FOG WITH ISOLATED SHOWERS THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. IF
TRAVELING THIS MORNING.

MOSTLY NEAR THE ELLIOTT HIGHWAY. PATCHY FOG WITH ISOLATED SHOWERS
THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. AND ALLOW PLENTY OF DISTANCE BETWEEN
YOU AND SURROUNDING VEHICLES.

AND ADDITIONAL RAINS WILL LIKELY RESULT IN PONDING OF WATER AROUND LOW
LYING AREAS AS WELL AS STANDING WATER ON SOME ROADWAYS. This file is
usually updated about every two minutes. IF TRAVELING THIS MORNING. THE
RAIN IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO DECREASE IN COVERAGE AND WEAKEN
OVERNIGHT.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH A FEW SPRINKLES DEVELOPING THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING
HOURS.

LOOK FOR THESE CONDITIONS TO PERSIST OVERNIGHT WITH AN INCREASE IN HIGH
LEVEL CLOUDS AFTER MIDNIGHT.

THE LOW CLOUD DECK AND AREAS OF FOG ALONG THE COAST LINE WILL CREEP
WESTWARD AND SLIGHTLY SOUTHWARD THROUGH THE EVENING.

DO NOT DRIVE YOUR VEHICLE INTO WATER COVERED ROADWAYS. THE LOW CLOUD
DECK AND AREAS OF FOG ALONG THE COAST LINE WILL CREEP WESTWARD AND
SLIGHTLY SOUTHWARD THROUGH THE EVENING.
THE RAIN IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO DECREASE IN COVERAGE AND WEAKEN
OVERNIGHT.

RAINFALL AMOUNTS WILL BE UP TO ONE QUARTER OF AN INCH. DO NOT DRIVE YOUR
VEHICLE INTO WATER COVERED ROADWAYS.

EXPECT CLOUDY SKIES WITH LIGHT RAIN SHOWERS TO CONTINUE PUSHING IN FROM
THE EAST. THE DEPTH MAY BE TOO GREAT TO ALLOW A SAFE CROSSING. STRONGEST
WINDS NEAR LYNN CANAL. RAINFALL AMOUNTS WILL BE UP TO ONE QUARTER OF AN
INCH. IF TRAVELING THIS MORNING.

LOOK FOR THESE CONDITIONS TO PERSIST OVERNIGHT WITH AN INCREASE IN HIGH
LEVEL CLOUDS AFTER MIDNIGHT.

EXPECT CLOUDY SKIES WITH LIGHT RAIN SHOWERS TO CONTINUE PUSHING IN FROM
THE EAST.

THE RAIN IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO DECREASE IN COVERAGE AND WEAKEN
OVERNIGHT. GREEN AND WASHINGTON COUNTIES.
STRONGEST WINDS NEAR LYNN CANAL. THE DEPTH MAY BE TOO GREAT TO ALLOW A
SAFE CROSSING.

MOSTLY NEAR THE ELLIOTT HIGHWAY. THE DEPTH MAY BE TOO GREAT TO ALLOW A
SAFE CROSSING.

THE STEESE HIGHWAY FROM TWELVE MILE SUMMIT TO FOX WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE
RAIN SHOWERS.
THE FOG WILL BE MOST DENSE IN LOW LYING AREAS AND NEAR BODIES OF WATER.

AREAS OF LOW CLOUDS AND FOG ARE QUICKLY DEVELOPING ACROSS MUCH OF
NORTHEAST ALABAMA EARLY THIS MORNING. AREAS OF LOW CLOUDS AND FOG ARE
QUICKLY DEVELOPING ACROSS MUCH OF NORTHEAST ALABAMA EARLY THIS MORNING.
PATCHY FOG WITH ISOLATED SHOWERS THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.
This same information is available in other file formats including the
XML based RSS and CAP formats.
CLOUDY SKIES WITH A FEW SPRINKLES DEVELOPING THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING
HOURS.
LOOK FOR THESE CONDITIONS TO PERSIST OVERNIGHT WITH AN INCREASE IN HIGH
LEVEL CLOUDS AFTER MIDNIGHT. MOSTLY NEAR THE ELLIOTT HIGHWAY.