Subject: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-07.txt]

From: Bernard Desruisseaux <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:57:18 -0400

The Calsify WG Chairs have issued a Working Group Last Call on
draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-07.txt (i.e., the revision of
iCalendar).  See:

http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-calsify/2007-July/001762.html

People interested to know exactly what was changed in RFC 2445
can look at the following annotated version of the draft:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/calsify/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-07.changes.html

Please send your comments to the [email-masked]
mailing list before August 10th, 2007.

Cheers,
Bernard

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-07.txt
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:15:01 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Standards 
Simplification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet Calendaring and Scheduling Core Object Specification 
(iCalendar)
	Author(s)	: B. Desruisseaux
	Filename	: draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-07.txt
	Pages		: 177
	Date		: 2007-7-9
	
This document defines the iCalendar data format for representing and
    exchanging calendaring and scheduling information such as events, to-
    dos, journal entries and free/busy information, independent of any
    particular calendar service or protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce