Subject: "I just wish Kirk could understand that I don't feel anything even close to love when we're filming.

From: Judy Mcgrath <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:59:34 -0700

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

You should start charging us!
It's a combination of folk metal and drinking songs that is a lot of fun
to listen to. Grandma Zowie was still a beautiful woman at eighty. My
mother wasn't a looker.

Aggressive and intense songs suddenly shift into mellow and melodic mode
before cranking up again.

There was a rumor that Zowie and Charlie were having an affair during
the marriage.

He says that his kids, your cousins, also get teased.

When he saw me, he stopped and took a step back into the kitchen as if
he wanted to go back.

You have the gift of writing.

I was shocked by the sad frog in my throat.