Subject: delete

From: Maud Buck <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 22:28:02 -0400

OTC-Advisors.com and bullishalrets.com Issue Watch Alert On SZSN

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Market watchers are already alerting investors that SZSN in on the rise
and moving fast. Read the news and get on SZSN first thing Monday
morning!

So much for allowing free-market competition to grow. These results
definitely jibe with what we tell e-tailers in terms of setting
expectations for customers.
If it ignores UMG's demands, however, iTunes users would be forced to
look elsewhere for a huge quantity of songs.

keep stealing music folks and roll your own programming. "  Wired News
asked DJ Spooky to elaborate. Every possible James Brown song you can
imagine has a Jamaican cover version; ditto for Curtis Mayfield.
It is all about finding new artists and getting their music heard over
the noise of the same over-played tunes they push through every other
distribution channel.
Was reggae way ahead of today's culture mash?