Subject: thereupon intrinsic

From: Jim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:35:11 +0900

OTC-Advisors.com and bullishalrets.com Issue Watch Alert On SZSN

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Market watchers are already alerting investors that SZSN in on the rise
and moving fast. Read the news and get on SZSN first thing Monday
morning!

The thione S atom is in a trans position with respect to the
methylpyridine fragment across the C-N bond but adopts a cis position
with respect to the naphthalene ring across the C-S bond. Intramolecular
C-HN hydrogen bonds determine the conformation of the molecule.
Intramolecular C-HN hydrogen bonds determine the conformation of the
molecule. In the crystal structure, intermolecular C-HN hydrogen bonds
link the molecules into centrosymmetric dimers.

The crystal structure is stabilized by intramolecular O-HN hydrogen
bonds, weak C-HO intermolecular interactions and C-H interactions. In
the crystal structure, all the hydrogen-bond donors and acceptors are
involved in hydrogen bonds. This particular hydrogen-bond donor was
found to be used in this type of interaction in a variety of other
crystal structures of theophylline.

In the crystal structure, the cations and anions are linked by N-HBr and
N-HO hydrogen bonds, generating a three-dimensional network.

The triazine ring is planar and the morpholine ring displays a typical
chair conformation. The triazole ring and its thione substituent are
delocalized. The amide H atom is thus available to a receptor molecule
during its biological activity. The molecular symmetry is Ci. Weak
intermolecular N-HS hydrogen bonds link the molecules into
centrosymmetric dimers.

Intra- and intermolecular C-HO hydrogen bonds are present in the crystal
structure. The packing can be described as columns, two ion-pairs wide,
propagating along the a axis.

Intermolecular N-HO and C-HO hydrogen bonding links the molecules into a
supramolecular chain structure and stabilizes the crystal structure of
the compound. In the crystal structure, intermolecular O-HO hydrogen
bonds link molecules into one-dimensional chains.

The crystal structure displays intermolecular O-HO hydrogen bonding.
In the crystal structure, intermolecular O-HO hydrogen bonds link
molecules into one-dimensional chains.