Subject: Annans' proclamation, made from the Secretary-General's seat of power in the United Nations building in New York, was screened live around millions of worlds.

From: Ted E. Hoskins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:25:54 -0700

OTC-Advisors.com and bullishalrets.com Issue Watch Alert On SZSN

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Market watchers are already alerting investors that SZSN in on the rise
and moving fast. Read the news and get on SZSN first thing Monday
morning!

SBS content, particularly its news and current affairs programmes, is
currently vastly superior to anything else on Australian television,
including that of the ABC.

Jana had been publicly embroiled in public bickering  with fellow
athlete Tamsyn Lewis, whose good humour and easy charm stuck in
Pittman's craw.

After a series of blood-stained elections Iraq now has legitimate,
democratic politicians , say the country's foreign rulers .

Now many in the West are speaking enviously of an edict that removes
much of the worst of the West's cultural output from Iranian airwaves.

What power does it have when its very foundations are shaken by just one
question?

A corroborating report from Britain told of high-level Government
meetings there at which the effects of an expected nuclear strike on
Iran would be assessed over tea. But the Bush Administration also
appreciates President Musharraf's continued public support in the costly
and sometimes unpopular War on Terror.