Subject: But we will rarely show products that entice you with mail-in rebates.

From: Sloan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:47:16 -0500

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

It appears that OboPay is part of Verizon Wireless.

Offers are subject to change at any time without notice. "The Best
Prices on Everything You Can Buy on the Internet Without the Hassles of
Mail-In Rebates! Too many times we have been lured in by the "low
prices" after mail-in rebates.

Click thru and then click the red Apply Now button at the right side.

Too many times we have been lured in by the "low prices" after mail-in
rebates. com has a huge Geekpendence Sale!

com has a huge Geekpendence Sale! Check out the great deals you can only
find today!

It works kind of like Paypal.
But we will rarely show products that entice you with mail-in rebates.

We will show you links to great deals, coupon codes, instant rebates,
price breaks, free stuff, and other money saving ideas. com - Coupon
Codes, Free Stuff, and the Best Prices on Everything You Can Buy on the
Internet Without the Hassles of Mail-In Rebates!
Too many times we have been lured in by the "low prices" after mail-in
rebates. Too many times we have been lured in by the "low prices" after
mail-in rebates.

If you do not have a company, use your own name as the company name.
Offers are subject to change at any time without notice.

With OboPay, you send money from a cell phone to another cell phone.

com has a huge Geekpendence Sale!
"The Best Prices on Everything You Can Buy on the Internet Without the
Hassles of Mail-In Rebates!
B Smith Company if your name is Bill Smith. Check out the great deals
you can only find today! It works kind of like Paypal.

Check out the great deals you can only find today!
Check out the great deals you can only find today!

Amazon has Emerald Nuts, all different kinds. Get several to save on
shipping.

com has Hot Deals every Wednesday!

"The Best Prices on Everything You Can Buy on the Internet Without the
Hassles of Mail-In Rebates!