Subject: More investment dollars move to golden shelter.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:08:38 +0100

Trade Notification
Analysts Predict even higher gold prices.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

"Bullish gold," said Zachary Oxman, a senior trader at Wisdom Financial.
"I think the Fed had a choice, housing or inflation, and they chose
housing. As such, you've got inflationary pressures running rampant
despite what the government tells us.... I'd peg real inflation at over
6% and I think that will continue to put pressure on the dollar and
increase gold and crude prices," the gold market continues to flourish
in the current economic turmoil. More investors are turning to gold for
stability in there investment dollars.

Up over 120% in the last 30 days, Hemisphere Gold inc. has been making
waves among investors with announcements of finding gold during advanced
exploration in the Suriname Gold Belt.

Investor knowledge of HPGI is growing, shares are moving and prices are
climbing. Next week Hemisphere has scheduled a huge media release and
marketing program to draw attention of investors. Friday is the best day
to get ahead of it and maximize the return potential. Move fast.