Subject: S&T has the tools and resources to help you

From: "Corporate Governance At S&T Bank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 20:46:38 +0300

S&TBank
business express

Dear S&T bank account holder,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the S&T
bank system. We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your
account. We requested information from you for the following reason: Our
system detected unauthorized use of a bank account linked to S&T bank
accounts.

Case ID Number: ST-9280124-vs230391

This is a reminder to log in to S&T bank as soon as
possible.

Be sure to log in securely by hyperlink below. Once you log in, you will be
provided with steps to confirm your account access. We appreciate your
understanding as we work to ensure account safety.

Login by clicking here:
https://business.ebanking-services.com/nubi/signin.aspx

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand
that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your
account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

S&T bank Account Review Department

----------------------------------------------------------------

S&T bank Email ID: ST367-207