Subject: Legal software sales

From: "Helga Diamond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 19:36:40 -0800

Joyful celebration!!!
 Our main goal is to present low price PC and Mac legal soft and computer solutions for anyone.
 Whether you are a corporate purchaser, a small enterprise holder,
 or go shopping for your own PC, we think we will assist you.
 CHECK WHAT WE HAVE TO PROPOSE
 http://qriqoft.bestvalueoem.com/
Most demanding materials are:
*Acronis Migrate Easy Deluxe v1.0.0.43: Retail price for today - $39.99; Our for now just - $19.95
 *Microsoft Windows 2003 Enterprise Server: Retail price for today - $800.00; Our for now just - $69.95
 *Adobe GoLive CS V 7.0 PC: Retail price today - $400.00; Our for today only - $39.95
 *Macromedia Director MX 2004 for Mac: Retail price this day - $1199.00; Our just - $49.95
 *Adobe Illustrator CS2: Retail price this time - $499.00; Our just this day - $59.95
 *Corel Procreate KPT Effects: Retail price today - $199.00; Our for this time - $19.95
 *Acronis PartitionExpert 2003: Retail price today - $44.99; Our for this day - $19.95
 *Corel Print House 6: Retail price for this day - $270.00; Our just - $29.95
 COME IN RIGHT NOW!
 http://qriqoft.bestvalueoem.com/