Subject: Legal software sales

From: "Amy Suggs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 12:48:28 -0100

Happy celebration to you!!!
 Our goal is to provide low price PC and Macintosh lawful software and computer solutions for any budget.
 Whether you are a corporate purchaser, a small enterprise owner,
 or shopping for your home personal computer, we suppose we will assist you.
 LOOK THROUGH ALL OUR PRODUCTS
 http://hjhaqyl.bestoemforyou.net/
Most demanding products in sight:
*Acronis Drive Cleanser v6.0 Build 383: Retail price this time - $49.99; Our only - $19.95
 *Macromedia Flash Pro 8 for Mac: Retail price for this time - $699.00; Our for now - $49.95
 *Adobe Acrobat V 6.0 Professional PC: Retail price for today - $449.00; Our just today - $39.95
 *Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional: Retail price for this day - $449.90; Our only - $69.95
 *Adobe Acrobat 8.0 Professional for Mac: Retail price today - $449.00; Our just - $79.95
 *Macromedia Dreamweaver 8: Retail price for this time - $399.99; Our only for today - $49.95
 *Autodesk 3ds Max 8.0: Retail price for now - $3495.00; Our just - $149.95
 *Symantec Norton Save & Restore 2.0: Retail price today - $49.99; Our just - $19.95
 COME TO US!
 http://hjhaqyl.bestoemforyou.net/