Subject: Legal software sales

From: "Ramiro Nicholas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 13:26:20 +0100

Happy New Year!!!
 Our goal is to guarantee low price PC and Mac lawful software and computer solutions any could afford.
 Whether you are a corporate purchaser, a proprietor of small enterprise,
 or shopping for your own personal computer, we guess that we can help you.
 ENJOY OF OUR PRODUCTS
 http://qriqoft.bestvalueoem.com/
Most popular materials in sight are:
*Macromedia Flash Pro 8 for Mac: Retail price now - $699.00; Our only - $49.95
 *Acronis True Image 7.0: Retail price today - $49.99; Our for this time only - $19.95
 *Microsoft OneNote 2003 Professional: Retail price for today - $169.00; Our for now just - $29.95
 *Microsoft Visual FoxPro 8.0: Retail price now - $335.00; Our only - $29.95
 *Adobe GoLive CS V 7.0 PC: Retail price today - $400.00; Our for this time only - $39.95
 *Adobe InDesign CS V 3.0 PC: Retail price for this day - $499.00; Our just - $49.95
 *Adobe GoLive CS V 7.0 PC: Retail price today - $400.00; Our for today - $39.95
 *Macromedia Authorware 6.5: Retail price for this day - $300.00; Our just - $39.95
 COME TO US RIGHT NOW!
 http://qriqoft.bestvalueoem.com/