Subject: ***SPAM*** 6.487 (5) Private Message!

From: "Marvin K.T Cheung" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 20:46:16 -0500 (EST)

Good Day,

Let me start by introducing myself.I am Mr.Marvin K.T Cheung Executive
Director and Chief Financial Officer of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.
I have a Secured business suggestion for you.

Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Col. Hosam Hassan who was with
the Iraqi forces and also business man made a numbered fixed deposit
for 18 calendar months,with a value of Thirty million United State
Dollars ($30,000,000.00) only in my branch. Upon maturity several
notices was sent to him, even during the war early this year. Again
after the war another notification was sent and still no response came
from him. We later find out that Col. Hosam Hassan along with his wife
and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that
hit their home.What bothers me most is that according to the laws of
my country at the expiration 4 years the funds will revert to the
ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the
funds.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as
a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Col. Hosam Hassan so that
you will be able to receive his funds. Please endeavor to observe
utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.Once the funds
have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall share in
the ratio of 60% for me,35% for you and 5% for any expenses incurred
during the course of this operation.

Should you be interested please send the information?s below,

1. Full names and Age..............
2. Private phone number...............
3. Current residential address...........

I will prefer you reach me on my private Email address below:

Email: [email-masked]

And finally after that I shall provide you with more details on this
transaction.

Your earliest response to this letter will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mr.Marvin K.T Cheung.