Subject: Hello my friend!

From: "Galina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 21:10:02 +0200

Hello!!!I ask you not be surprised to my letter. I saw yours structure
on "AmericanSingles" or "Match". I wished to learn about you more. And
I  wish  to  write  you the letter. I see that you are good and sexual
man.  I  wish to know you much better and more close. Probably you are
the  man  of  my  dream.  I  think that in our world possible all. You
agree?  I want that our acquaintance proceeded. We can probably create
something big?

I  shall  tell  about myself more. I am usual woman. i am 30 years. My
birthday  on  1/12/1977. I live in the city of Sankt-Petersburg. It is
the  second  city  in  Russia. I think that you know this city. I live
together with parents. My mum on the state pension. My father works as
the  main  mechanic..  I  am  the  one  daughter of parents. I have no
brother or the sister.

I  work in transport firm. I am the bookkeeper. Also I am an assistant
to  the  Chief  accountant.  I  like my work. Unfortunately I have the
small  salary.  But money are not important for me. The main thing for
me  love  and happiness. I want to be frank with you in the letters. I
have  no  secrets  before  you.  I search for the real love forever. I
believe  that the happiness exists. And I search for the real love and
the real happiness. There are a lot of men and women are searched with
love  and  happiness.  There is a lot of people in the world alone. In
each  country  there  are lonely hearts which search for love. It is a
lot  of women and men search for love in the Internet. Many find love.
Second half. Many have mistakes and disappointments. Unfortunately, in
the  Internet  there is a deceit. I read about it in the newspaper. It
is  sad.  I  become  frank  with you and I ask you that you were fair.
Honesty  and  trust are very important in love. It is important for me
and  for  you.  No games. Only serious relations. I trust that love is
the most important in the world.

Probably  you  have  a  question. Why I search for the man in America?
Probably,  you wish to ask? I belive that for love and happiness there
are  no  barriers  My  girlfriend  advised me to search for the man in
America. We are friends since the childhood. We studied at one school.
We  lived  in  the  next  houses  earlier.  Our  parents were amicable
families.  My girlfriend lives in America during this moment. The city
of  New York. Recently she could not think of that that begins to live
in  America.  But now she lives in America. It has found american man.
She  has found the love in the Internet. She has found the man and the
love.  She  has  left for America to the man. They are the husband and
the  wife  now. They are very happy together now. Her husband has good
firm  and  business.  Good money. I am glad that my best girlfriend is
happy  during  this  moment.  Very  very  joyfully.  My girlfriend has
suggested  me  to  search  for  love  in  the Internet. In America. Be
possible  I  can  happy  together  with american man? Probably my love
waits  for me in America? I think that the most essential in a life to
love the favourite person. I will do the man the most happy.

I  can  arrive  to  America at any time. I have visa to arrival in the
USA.  My  girlfriend  will  pay my travel to the USA. She will give me
money  that  I could arrive to America. I not ask from you money. Also
my  girlfriend  promised  to  give  me better work. The good salary. I
shall not have problems for a life in America.

For  what  man  I  search? I search kind and careful man. Who can grow
fond of me sincerely. And I shall grow fond it of the man. Probably it
is  you?  I shall do this man happy. I believe In love for all life. I
amsure that I shall find happiness and love. I trust that I can always
love the man, for a long time. You search for what woman? What is your
dream?  I am very lonely. I have some girlfriends. But I have no close
person.  I  have  no beloved. I tried to search for the man in Russia.
But  all men want only entertainments. Men do not wish to have serious
relations.  I  hope  that  you  understand me. I believe that you have
learned about me more. I shall write about myself more in each letter.
I  hope that you will answer my letter. it will be very interesting to
me  learn  more  about  you.  I  wish  to  learn  you more. It is very
interesting  to  me.  I shall wait your letter. Your letter will do me
happy. Promise, that you answer! I wait your letter. I am obligatory I
shall  answer.  I shall send you photo. I wrote the letter to you from
the Internet-cafe. I go to the internet-cafe seldom. Usually I use the
Internet  in  public  library.  I wrote to you the letter from another
E-mail. Write to me the answer on my personal E-mail.

My personal E-mail: [email-masked]

Kiss you...
Your Galina