Subject: Don't overpay. Buy it cheap.

From: "Negede" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 17:07:28 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome to Health.com

You are now subscribed to the following email newsletter(s): Health's Top Stories

Please make sure to add [email-masked] to your address book to ensure delivery to your inbox.

Thank you for signing up.

Health.com Team

Also on Health.com:

Compare popular diets

Browse all health topics

Get fit faster

Read our blogs

Look up your symptoms

Eat better now

Have hotter sex

Copyright © 2008 Health Media Ventures, Inc. All rights res
erved.The material in this site is intended to be of general informational
use and is not intended to constitute medical advice, probable diagnosis, or recommended treatments.
See the Terms of Use for more information.

Useful Information

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe to a selection of newsletters. Click on the link below or copy an
d paste this link into your browser:

">http://www.health.com/health/service/newsletter-signup

UNSUBSCRIBE

You have received this email because you are a Health.com subscriber. To un
subscribe from this newsletter, please click on the link below or copy and
paste this link into your browser:

http://ebm.cheetah
mail.com/r/regf2?n=4&a=0&aid=1163974577&email=[email-masked]

EMAIL OPT-OUTS

Click on the link below for more information on how to opt out of marketing
communications from us and our partners or copy and paste this link into your browser:

http://cgi=
pathfinder.com/cgi-bin/mail/dnp/privacy_centralized.cgi/health?online=yes&referring_url=http://www.health.com/health/service/newsletter-unsubscri=
be&dnp_source=K

PRIVACY POLICY

Click on the link below to read our Privacy Policy or copy and paste this link into your browser:

http://cgi.health.com/cgi-bi=
n/mail/dnp/privacy_centralized.cgi/health?dnp_source=E

For further communication, please contact:

Health Customer Service

ATTENTION: Health Consumer Affairs

3000 University Center Drive

Tampa, FL 33612-6408