Subject: Dear E-mail User

From: Technical Support Copyright 2009 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 02:08:33 -0700 (PDT)

Dear E-mail User,

We have temporarily limited all access to sensitive account features in your 
E-mail accounts. In order to restore your account access,you need to reply 
to this email immediately with your username and password.

Username: (___________)
password: (__________)

Due to much junk/spam emails you receive daily, we are currently upgrading 
all email accounts spam filter to limit unsolicited emails for security 
reasons and to upgrade our newly improved E-mail account features to
ensure you do not experience service interruption.

You must reply to this email immediately and enter both your user name and 
password in the space provided to enable us upgrade your E-mail Account 
properly.
A confirmtion link will be send to you for the Re-Activation of your e-mail 
Account, as soon as we received your response and you are to Click on the 
"Confirm E-mail" link on your mail Account box and then enter this 
confirmation number: 1265-6778-8250-8393-5727.

Thanks For Your Understanding.

Technical Support Copyright 2009.

E-mail Account Maintainance

Technical Support