Subject: [calsify] Registration is open for CalConnect XVIII, May 24-28, 2010, at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

From: Dave Thewlis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:05:51 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

/This e-mail is going to multiple calendaring-related lists; my 
apologies if you receive more than one copy but you probably will, as so 
many folks are on multiple lists. 

/
Registration is now open for CalConnect XVIII, May 24-28, 2010, at 
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania..  Please see 
http://www.calconnect.org/calconnect18.shtml for logistics and 
registration information for the Roundtable and for the Interoperability 
Test Events.

Note that we _will be conducting_ both a regular Interoperability Test 
Event and a Mobile Calendaring Interoperability Test Event on May 
24-26.  More information about the regular IOP Test Event is at 
http://www.calconnect.org/iop1005.shtml. More information about the 
Mobile Calendaring IOP Test Event is at 
http://www.calconnect.org/miop1005.shtml.  Note that this Mobile 
Calendaring test event will be focused on mobile device synchronization, 
primarily with ActiveSync.

The meeting venue will be the Margaret Morrison Carnegie Hall on the CMU 
Campus.  The logistics page includes a map of the area (including hotels 
and the location of the meeting venue and the appropriate parking lot).   

The Conference Hotel will be the Holiday Inn Pittsburgh @ University 
Center <http://www.holidayinn.com/pit-univctr>. The hotel is within 
walking distance of the meeting venue.  CalConnect has a special rate 
for this event negotiated by the University.  The logistics page 
contains more information about the hotel and how to reserve your room 
at the special rate of $129/night.  /Please be aware that you must book 
for the CalConnect rate before _Friday, May 21_/.

We will be announcing additional and special sessions of interest as 
more material becomes available.  At this time while the general 
schedule is set, we cannot guarantee that the specific dates and times 
set on the logistics page for each TC will not change.

See you in Pittsburgh!

Best Regards,

Dave Thewlis

-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) · +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org · [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/calsify