Subject: [Captive-portals] Requests for capport survey items

From: mariko kobayashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 22:23:38 +0900

Hi,

As I talked in IETF98 "Japanese Survey",
I will conduct a further survey by implementing tool(app?).
I plan to develop the survey tool on Android app or Linux(Raspberry Pi), but
if there are some volunteers, we can work on this survey on several 
platforms(iOS/Android).

I would like to look for survey items from capport WG members, so
please let me know what you want to see and any ideas for survey method.
I also welcome survey items which should be surveyed for preparing ICMP, 
API or some future solutions.

I just have started to edit store information for the survey here(will 
continue to edit).
*https://hackmd.io/BwJgbALARgxlwFo4HYCcCIEZWKgEwGYQFkBWKAMwr2AIAYKwKg==?both*
(URL is opened for everyone in HACKMD)

I appreciate if **all OS vendors** open about what checks they use for 
Captive Portal Detection,
so please let me know or feel free to edit the information.

Best,
Mariko

-- 
------------------------------------------------⭐︎

　Mariko Kobayashi([email-masked])
　Keio Univ. SFC M1
   Jun Murai Lab./WIDE Project/ao(あお)
　
---------------------------⭐︎