Subject: Re: [Captive-portals] [adoption call] draft-donnelly-capport-detection

From: Erik Kline <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 14:26:37 +0900

(long overdue update)

There having been no dissent, objections, or concerns raised consensus
is that the group would like to adopt this document.

Please re-upload draft-donnelly-capport-detection-02 with -ietf- in
the name.  I might suggest changing the suffix to something like
"-capport-api" (since this document is no longer about detection).
(draft-ietf-capport-api-00)

Thanks!

On 30 August 2017 at 20:03, Erik Kline <[email-masked]> wrote:
> All,
>
> As indicated in the minutes from Prague
> [https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-99-capport/], there was a
> general hum in favor of the API document:
>
>     """
>     4. API document: do we need a milestone? Humming: in favor.
>     5. Is this document a good basis. Humming in favor.
>     """"
>
> This email is to initiate a two week call for adoption for:
>
>     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-donnelly-capport-detection/
>
> Feedback requested, even if only to restate an opinion expressed in Prague.
>
> Thanks,
> -Erik

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 16:02:47 +1000

I've created a repository for the architecture draft at
https://github.com/capport-wg/api

I'll send a separate email with the process I think we should use for GitHub.

Margaret, Mark, can you send me GitHub usernames so that I can add you
to the editors team?  If you are comfortable setting up the
repository, please do so.  If you like, you can send me the source and
I can set things up.