Subject: [Captive-portals] Of potential interest

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 08:42:37 +1100

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-fast-00

I don't know where this comes from or where it is being discussed, or
even if it has any credibility.  I stumbled upon it reading something
else.  Nevertheless, it seems to be at least of interest to the people
here.

---

From: Erik Kline <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 15:29:20 -0800

I think Tom has too much free time on his hands.

On 7 February 2018 at 13:42, Martin Thomson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Captive-portals mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/captive-portals

---

From: David Bird <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 17:42:52 -0800

+1  -- In a way exemplifies where we do not want to end up... asking a
"ticketing" API for permission per flow.

I should change my signature line to "What ask permission when forgiveness
is cheap."  :-)