Subject: [Captive-portals] I-D Action: draft-ietf-capport-architecture-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 05:04:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Captive Portal Interaction WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CAPPORT Architecture
        Authors         : Kyle Larose
                          David Dolson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-capport-architecture-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-06-29

Abstract:
   This document aims to document consensus on the CAPPORT architecture.
   DHCP or Router Advertisements, an optional signaling protocol, and an
   HTTP API are used to provide the solution.  The role of Provisioning
   Domains (PvDs) is described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-capport-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-capport-architecture-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-capport-architecture-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-capport-architecture-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/