Subject: [Captive-portals] IETF 104 Prague -- call for agenda items

From: Erik Kline <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 17:33:09 -0800

All,

Things have been rather quiet around here, but I thought we should see
who's planning to be in Prague and whether anyone would like to request
agenda time.

At a minimum, we would have a bit of chairs' time to discuss the general
state of things.  (Our milestones need updating, too.)

Additionally, it seems as though some folks from the Wireless Broadband
Alliance (wballiance.com) may be able to attend and present about their
work in the Captive Network Portals space.  I would reserve some agenda
time for their liaison presentation and follow-on discussions.

Let us know if you'd like some agenda time.  There was some implementation
discussion in Bangkok; demos would of course be welcome too.

Thanks,
-Erik

---

From: Remi NGUYEN VAN <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 10:51:00 +0900

Although I am still unsure I can have something ready by then, I would be
glad to show some simple demo for Android. To be confirmed later, but if we
have a slot, maybe I can have something set up.

Cheers,

Remi

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 10:33 AM Erik Kline <ek=[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Let us know if you'd like some agenda time..  There was some
> implementation discussion in Bangkok; demos would of course be welcome too.
>
> Thanks,
> -Erik
> _______________________________________________
> Captive-portals mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/captive-portals
>

---

From: Alexander Roscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 22:39:55 -0500

I was thinking about allocating some time for the hackathon. Is there any
work or ideas that we could test out?

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 8:51 PM Remi NGUYEN VAN <reminv=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 10:33 AM Erik Kline <ek=
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> All,
>>

-- 
Alexander Roscoe
484-716-9048

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 07:49:58 -0500

> work or ideas that we could test out?

Also, there is a hackdemo time on Monday.

    > On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 8:51 PM Remi NGUYEN VAN
    > <reminv=[email-masked]> wrote:

    > glad to show some simple demo for Android. To be confirmed later, but if
    > we have a slot, maybe I can have something set up.

    > On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 10:33 AM Erik Kline
    > <ek=[email-masked]> wrote:

    > Things have been rather quiet around here, but I thought we should
    > see who's planning to be in Prague and whether anyone would like to
    > request agenda time.

    > At a minimum, we would have a bit of chairs' time to discuss the
    > general state of things. (Our milestones need updating, too.)

    > Additionally, it seems as though some folks from the Wireless
    > Broadband Alliance (wballiance.com) may be able to attend and present
    > about their work in the Captive Network Portals space. I would
    > reserve some agenda time for their liaison presentation and follow-on
    > discussions.

    > ----------------------------------------------------
    > Alternatives:

    > ----------------------------------------------------

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-