Subject: [Captive-portals] I-D Action: draft-ietf-capport-api-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 14:52:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Captive Portal Interaction WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Captive Portal API
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Darshak Thakore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-capport-api-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-03-31

Abstract:
   This document describes an HTTP API that allows clients to interact
   with a Captive Portal system.  With this API, clients can discover
   how to get out of captivity and fetch state about their Captive
   Portal sessions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-capport-api/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-capport-api-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-capport-api-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-capport-api-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/