Subject: [Captive-portals] Last Call: <draft-ietf-capport-api-07.txt> (Captive Portal API) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 11:35:01 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Captive Portal Interaction WG
(capport) to consider the following document: - 'Captive Portal API'
  <draft-ietf-capport-api-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-05-11. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes an HTTP API that allows clients to interact
   with a Captive Portal system.  With this API, clients can discover
   how to get out of captivity and fetch state about their Captive
   Portal sessions.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-capport-api/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-capport-api/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.