Subject: [Captive-portals] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-capport-rfc7710bis-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 04:37:29 -0700

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-capport-rfc7710bis-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-capport-rfc7710bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just one minor nit:

I would have preferred if the packet diagram for "IPv4 DHCP Option" looked a
lot more like the one in section 2.3 for "IPv6 RA", but perhaps there is a
reason why the v4 DHCP represents the URL as two separate fields.

Regards,
Rob