Subject: [Captive-portals] I-D Action: draft-ietf-capport-architecture-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2020 04:41:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Captive Portal Interaction WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Captive Portal Architecture
        Authors         : Kyle Larose
                          David Dolson
                          Heng Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-capport-architecture-09.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2020-08-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a captive portal architecture.  Network
   provisioning protocols such as DHCP or Router Advertisements (RAs),
   an optional signaling protocol, and an HTTP API are used to provide
   the solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-capport-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-capport-architecture-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-capport-architecture-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-capport-architecture-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/