Subject: [Capwap] Monday 11/8/04 meeting agenda - near-final.

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mahalingam)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 04:04:48 -0700

All,

The recharter approval came just-in-time for this new CAPWAP WG meeting
to be possible. The Objectives discussion has not commenced in WG - but
one submission has made it to the repository - though not within -00
deadline. Another is available for perusal. We had been waiting to check
on any objections to present either of them. Hearing none - the
following agenda is proposed.

1. Agenda bashing (5 min) 
2. New charter: Plan of Action (15 min.) 
3. Taxonomy Draft IESG review & resolutions: Lily Yang (10 min.) 
4. IEEE update on AP Functions AdHoc Committee: Dorothy Stanley (10 min)

5. Inputs to Call for Objectives - Motive & Guideline recap. (10 min). 
6. Presentation of Objectives draft: Saravanan Govindan (15 min) 
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-govindan-capwap-objectives-00.
txt
7. Presentation of Objectives Draft: (Zhou et al) (15 min) 
   http://www.capwap.org/objs/draft-zhou-capwap-objectives-00.txt
8. Discussion on progressing Objectives work: (10 min)
9. Open Discussion 

-mani

_______________________________________________
Capwap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap