Subject: [Capwap] Draft v06 for CAPWAP Taxonomoy ready for review -- please review ASAP

From: "Yang, Lily L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:34:04 -0800

Hi, all -

IESG review of the CAPWAP Taxonomy draft resulted in a list of comments
that must be addressed with a new revision.

The original comments from IESG review can be seen here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11587&rfc_flag=0

Here is our proposed draft for v06 to address these comments:

http://www.capwap.org/draft-ietf-capwap-arch-06.txt

         Here is the change log from v05 to v06:

http://www.capwap.org/change-log-for-v06-fromv05.txt

Please review and provide quick feedback, including nit-picks. We can
fold those into the draft before submitting to IETF repository. 

I plan to submit the draft officially next week after the IETF meeting
Monday. I am hoping we can publish this soon as RFC with this revision.
So any proof-reading you can do is appreciated.

Thanks!

Lily Yang (Editor)