Subject: [Capwap] Urgent: Looking for wireless tech support engineer - Please ignore if you are not interested

From: "Vishal Sinha" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:49:33 -0800

Technical Support Wireless

Day to day Responsibilities:

Provides support to customers, resellers and field personnel in resolving
company product related issues. Document sequence of events related to
resolving customer technical issues

Must Have Skills

The Customer Support Engineer will provide daily phone consultation with
clients as they call to report problems with their software and/or hardware;
document client calls in the client management database; ensure client
expectations are properly managed, and that issues and needs are resolved to
the client's satisfaction in a timely manner. The successful candidate will
work as a direct resource for external clients, as well as internal clients
to resolve technical problems, provide troubleshooting skills and research
for more difficult problems, escalate client problems that require a more
complicated solution, maintain call ownership, and see the problem through
to resolution. Additionally, they will test new releases for software
products before distribution to clients to ensure the product is sound, work
with third party vendors regarding client data that is transmitted to them,
research and resolve problems that may occur with sending and/or receiving
client data, troubleshoot client-reporting issues, contact vendors to clear
up the issues, and provide follow-up to clients when issues are resolved.
The Successful candidate understands all service offers and the benefits to
our clients, works as a direct resource to answer client inquiries, and must
have the ability to effectively communicate to both clients and internal
personnel while working under pressure and with time constraints. Finally,
the successful candidate will be involved in the creation and completion of
department and individual goals and fulfilling all services the team
promises to clients.

The ideal candidate will have experience with 802.11 wireless and encryption
protocols such as WEP, WPA, TKIP, and AES experience with authentication
protocols such as 802.1X, and Radius, and network management (NMS)
experience. The candidate should have experience in the L3 VPN's and
tunneling. A firm understanding of 802.11a/b/g radio technology and the
security aspects is strongly desired.

Education and Work Experience:

FNCNE and/or FNCNP is highly preferred. Candidates hired without this
certification will be required to complete the FNCNE certification program
within six (6) months of hire date.

Prefer BS or related discipline. Experience with STP, BGP, OSPF, RIP, MPLS,
IPX, AppleTalk.

Interested, send me an email @ [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Capwap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap