Subject: frascone.com mailing list memberships reminder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 05:13:19 -0500

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your frascone.com
mailing list memberships.  It includes your subscription info and how
to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, [email-masked]) containing just
the word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be sent
to you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
mailman-owner@wolverine.  Thanks!

Passwords for [email-masked]:

List                                     Password // URL
----                                     --------  
[email-masked]                      xakour    
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/options/capwap/capwap-archive%40lists.ietf.org