Subject: [Capwap] Call for CAPWAP Evaluation draft Editor(s)

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 14:44:06 -0700

We are looking for a volunteer(s) to act as editor for the CAPWAP
Evaluation draft.   Ideally, the Evaluation draft editor(s) should not
be an author of the proposed base protocols. 

The editor will evaluate all four proposed protocols against the
Objectives draft, the taxonomy draft and the Problem statement This
evaluation along with input from the WG list, will determine which
protocol will serve as the base CAPWAP protocol.

The milestone for the Evaluation draft is to submit to the IESG by August, 2005.

Please volunteer by Friday, May 20th.

Thanks,
WG Chairs

_______________________________________________
Capwap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

---

From: "Dick Eckard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:53:13 -0400

WG Chairs,

I'll offer to edit/co-edit the Evaluation draft. We are very interested
in developing a working protocol that meets the needs of as many
providers, equipment and service, as possible.

Dick Eckard
Chief RF Scientist
Bluesocket, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 5:44 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Capwap] Call for CAPWAP Evaluation draft Editor(s)

The milestone for the Evaluation draft is to submit to the IESG by
August, 2005.

Thanks,
WG Chairs

---

From: "Darren Loher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 13:48:58 -0700

WG Chairs, 

I would also like to offer to co-edit/co-author the CAPWAP Evaluation
draft.  I have 11 years of network operations and management experience
from the enterprise and service provider backgrounds, have helped write
some NMS and config management systems in the past.  

--
Darren Loher
Senior Architect
Roving Planet  
http://www.rovingplanet.com
+1.303.996.7578