Subject: Re: [Capwap] Selecting Protocols to evaluate

From: David Frascone <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 13:04:15 -0700

draft-singh-capwap-ctp-01.txt         no
draft-iino-capwap-wicop-00.txt        no
draft-narasimhan-ietf-slapp-00.txt    no
draft-ohara-capwap-lwapp-02.txt       yes

-- 

David Frascone

                    Tubby or not tubby, fat is the question!
_______________________________________________
Capwap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

---

From: "Rohit Suri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 15:35:05 -0700

1. draft-singh-capwap-ctp-01.txt         yes 

 2. draft-iino-capwap-wicop-00.txt        yes

 3. draft-narasimhan-ietf-slapp-00.txt    no

 4. draft-ohara-capwap-lwapp-02.txt       yes

Regards

Rohit

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Mani, Mahalingam (Mahalingam)
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 4:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Capwap] Selecting Protocols to evaluate
Importance: High

Dear all in WG:

We have 4 protocols submitted to the WG for consideration.

Evaluating each protocol is quite some effort. So we should

be sure we want to undertake that work. The WG chairs would

like to hear/gauge WG consensus as to which protocols the

WG wants to evaluate against the objectives. 

We do not ask for extensive or repeated argumentation.

We prefer a simple yes/no answer.

These are the protocols that have been submitted. 

  1. draft-singh-capwap-ctp-01.txt         yes/no

  2. draft-iino-capwap-wicop-00.txt        yes/no

  3. draft-narasimhan-ietf-slapp-00.txt    yes/no

  4. draft-ohara-capwap-lwapp-02.txt       yes/no

So, do send a simple response to the list with the above 4 lines

in the body with your yes/no answer. And we need this no later than

by May 5th.

It is important that as many WG participants express their opinion

so that we can properly gauge consensus as opposed to being forced

to decide on a small number of opinions.

Thanks,

WG chairs & AD

---

From: Charles Clancy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 09:16:18 -0400 (EDT)

draft-singh-capwap-ctp-01.txt         yes
draft-iino-capwap-wicop-00.txt        yes
draft-narasimhan-ietf-slapp-00.txt    yes
draft-ohara-capwap-lwapp-02.txt       yes

[ t. charles clancy ]--[ [email-masked] ]--[ www.cs.umd.edu/~clancy ]
[ computer science ]-----[ university of maryland | college park ]
_______________________________________________
Capwap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap