Subject: [Capwap] Tentative agenda for IETF65

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 15:30:15 -0700

A tentative agenda has been posted for CAPWAP session on 3/20/06 in
IETF65: http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/agenda/capwap.htm

Tentative Agenda (2 hour session):

1. WG status, Milestones, Issue Tracker, Protocol Draft Status: 10 min.
2. IEEE Liaison Update - Dorothy Stanley (5 min.)
3. CAPWAP protocol -00 draft and Issues Discussion: Editor(s) - 30min
4. CAPWAP Protocol concerns: (Richard Gwee): 15 min
5. CAPWAP Protocol applicability to WiMAX (Parviz Yegani): 15min.
6. CAPWAP security Discussions: (TBD) 15 min
7. MIB updates - Dave Perkins (5 min.)

Comments welcome.

One presentation we had to cut short in IETF64 is back here - Parviz's
CAPWAP applicability to WiMAX.
Richard Gwee wishes to present what he feels are some specific basic
issues/concerns about CAPWAP protocol.

We have buffer time to make room for anticipated overruns in some agenda
items.

[Named Presenters - please send in their materials well ahead of time -
especially to let remote participants be prepared well - preferably
anytime from now to before Wednesday the 15th].

-mani & Dorothy

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap