Subject: [Capwap] WTP Board Data

From: ArchanaSuresh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:24:02 +0530

Hi 

      As per the draft, WTP Board Data should be sent in the Config Request
message.

      Q1: Its better we send in this tlv in Join request.

            The Model number would be useful in the Join phase to watch for
compatibility

            The WTP Serial Number & WtpMac address will form key identifiers
for an AP if sent in Join phase.

      Q2: What is the CardID and Card Revision  content ? 

      Q3 What in case if the AP home multiple Ethernet MAC Address ?

Please clarify the above      

Regards,

Archana Suresh

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap