Subject: [Capwap] two documents have been approved (eval and objectives)

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:34:18 +0100

WG participants,

The IESG DISCUSS on the objectives document has now been cleared.
Also some comment for aval draft have been formulated (admin
stuff on citations). 

The resul is that both these documents:

   draft-ietf-capwap-objectives-04.txt
   draft-ietf-capwap-eval-00.txt

have now been approved. Formal announcement will come from the
iesg-secretariat over the next few days.

Congrats to the WG and spcial thanks to the authors/editors of
the documents.

Now let us get the protocol spec to good completion!

Bert
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap