Subject: [Capwap] One description issue for Type of message element TLV

From: zhaoyujin 31390 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:35:43 +0500

The following figure (In section 4.4) is different with the context.

  The type is 16bits, but the figure is 32bits

Thanks
Michael

   The format of a message element uses the TLV format shown here:

       0                   1                   2                   3
     0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    |              Type                                             |
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    |   Length                      |  Value ...
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

   Where Type (16 bit) identifies the character of the information
   carried in the Value field and Length (16 bits) indicates the number
   of bytes in the Value field.  Type field values are allocated as
   follows:

              Usage                              Type Values

   CAPWAP Protocol Message Elements                1-1023
   IEEE 802.11 Message Elements                    1024-2047
   Reserved for Future Use                         2048 - 65024

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email 
immediately and delete it!

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap