Subject: [Capwap] Proposed Resolution for Issue 111

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:39:47 -0800

All,

At Dave Perkin's request, this issue requested that a timestamp be
introduced in the CAPWAP Control message header. I opted to leave it in
the current spec while we tried to get some agreement on its use. After
having gone back and forth with Dave, we haven't been able to actually
find a use for this field. 

In fact, in Dave's issue 146, he does not even include the timestamp
field. So given this, I would propose the timestamp field be removed
from the specification.

Comments please.

Pat Calhoun
CTO, Wireless Networking Business Unit
Cisco Systems
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap