Subject: [Capwap] Closing issues #107, #159, #183 & #188

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 08:27:18 -0500

Hi All,

As indicated at the end of the previous message (regarding the CAPWAP  
agenda), there are four issues currently open in the CAPWAP issue  
tracker that do not contain enough information to be acted upon:

107 Broadcast Probe Mode and Supress SSID Configuration
159 Operations should have listed in which states they are applicable
183 Report Timer needs to be in section 4.5 or 11
188 Add MAC ACL Entry issue

Unless further details are received by Friday, November 17th,  
preferably including proposals for how to correct these issues, the  
WG co-chairs will ask the editors to close these issues without any  
action.

Please review these issues and, if they are still active concerns,  
please provide more information.

Thanks,
Margaret

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap