Subject: [Capwap] <Interim>: Issue 152: Message-handling: which message elements can be repeated in a message?

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 18:22:58 -0700

The issue (posted against draft-01) relates to specifying which of the
message elements can be expected in a message

*	More than once
*	Just once
*	Not at all (conversely - which message elements are allowed in a
message: which is already available in a table and hence already spelled
in the -04 draft and/or earlier). Dorothy Stanley pointed this out.

Resolution:

Dorothy Stanley will expand on the existing table to specify the number
of times allowed message elements can figure in the messages.

This is posted here for WG discussion, acceptance/consensus.

Regards,

-mani

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Dorothy Stanley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:23:51 -0800

Mani,

There is no longer a table, as the initial table became unweildy and
difficult to
maintain. The text was changed to include lists of message elements, per
message type.

So, noting that there is no table involved, I have posted a list of the
proposed elements that may appear multiple times in each message, and a way
to indicate that in the text.

Thanks,

Dorothy Stanley

On 2/4/07, Mani, Mahalingam (Mani) <[email-masked]> wrote:
>    - More than once
>    - Just once
>    - Not at all (conversely - which message elements are allowed in a
>    message: which is already available in a table and hence already spelled in
>    the -04 draft and/or earlier). Dorothy Stanley pointed this out.
>
>
>
> Resolution:
>
>
>
> Dorothy Stanley will expand on the existing table to specify the number of
> times allowed message elements can figure in the messages.
>
>
>