Subject: [Capwap] Proposed text for Issue 218: Static IP Address message element is a MUST

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 07:38:42 -0800

The issue raised is that the Configuration Status stated that the WTP
Static IP Address message element MUST be present. Obviously this is
incorrect, as it should only be present if the WTP does not have a
dynamic address. Therefore the text has been changed to the following:

<text>
8.2.  Configuration Status
[...]
   The following message elements MAY be included in the Configuration
   Status message.

   o  WTP Static IP Address Information, see Section 4.5.47
</text>

Pat Calhoun
CTO, Wireless Networking Business Unit
Cisco Systems
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap