Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 07:51:56 +0200

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    (generated from [email-masked])
    retry timeout exceeded

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

From: "Marinka" <[email-masked]>
To: "manilibbeankd" <[email-masked]>
Subject: maybe your lady
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:51:49 +0300

Ave, gentleman

What can I tell about myself? I don't like winter and cold. I hate
loneliness which is associated with cold winter into my mind. I have not yet
met a person who will have place into his heart for me.People say that I am
beautiful and clever, why I can't find my soul mate?
I don't like parties where are a lot of people, I don't like discos. I like
quite rest, for example, theatre, cinema, coziness of sweet home  where I
feel in protection.
I feel that you are calm and kind-hearted and you want to create family too.
Am I not mistaken?
I want to create my native home, to take care of someone who will love me.
I want to hear from somebody "my Darling wife, my Beloved Woman" and to feel
the happiest in the world.
If you have some place for me in your heart, write me please 
http://russianbrideonline.info/?idAff=101 and you will see that in my heart 
you will take all free space.

Kiss-kiss

Marinka