Subject: Undeliverable Mail

From: "Postmaster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:44:19 +0100

Delivery failed 1 attempts: crap2@kabelnettet..dk

Original message follows.

From: "Marinochka" <[email-masked]>
To: "Klaus" <[email-masked]>
Subject: hello and smiles, dear
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:43:32 +0200

I greet you

Have you ever thought that luck can meet you anywhere and anytime? As for
me, I have never believed till I didn't come here, and didn't find your
profile among thousands.  And now I understand that luck met me. Are you
really true and alive, because you look like a dream? You are so handsome,
smart and although I have never met you before (and I am sure that I will
never met no man like you!), but something guesses that you are those whom I
am looking for. You don't know about my long searches of my love and you
shouldn't know. It would be better, if you take a pen or take your notebook
and write me a letter here http://rudatehome.info/?idAff=101 who knows, maybe luck will
meet you too.

Waiting for your response

Mary