Subject: [Capwap] Use of NeighborDead timer with Echo

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:31:58 -0700

All,
 
The current text reads that when an Echo request is transmitted, the
NeighborDead timer is set. This doesn't seem to make sense, since the
Echo Request would be retransmitted just as any other control message.
So it seems like we should rely on the existing retransmission
mechanisms built into the control protocol and not require another
timer.
 
Objections?
 
Issue 20 created to track.
 
PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap