Subject: [Capwap] Issue 2: Potential Firmware Download Performance Issue

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:37:15 -0700

As we discussed during the face-to-face meeting, I would like to close
this
issue by adding specific text to the transport consideration section.
The
proposed text follows:

<proposed text>
The lock step nature of the CAPWAP protocol's control channel can
cause the firmware download process to take some time, depending upon
the RTT. This is not expected to be a problem since the CAPWAP protocol
allows firmware to be downloaded while the WTP provides service to
wireless clients/devices.
</proposed text>

Comments?

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap