Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: Mail Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:19:21 +0700

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

The user(s) account is temporarily over quota.

<[email-masked]>
<[email-masked]>

Please reply to [email-masked]
if you feel this message to be in error.

Subject: Re[2]: dear, good mood to u
From: "Juliana P." <[email-masked]>
To: "Philipp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:14:29 +0300

Hello, Philipp

I want you to know that I had different relations with different men. I have
not got married one time, I decided that it was true love, but it was fatal
mistake of my life.
You may imagine how my heart is broken and it has painful scars. But
nevertheless I don't give up and I  continue looking for my love, happiness.
I understood that I could not find it there, in my native country, in
Ukraine. I had too much disappointments here. That is why I put a full stop
at the attempts to build love  in Ukraine. I feel lonely among thousands of
people.
I don't have native soul which would want to create family with me, give
birth to children, to build our home. So, I can't be happy in Ukraine,
although it is my native land.
I think that happiness will present me its smile abroad where I will find a
good, descent man who will share my interests and desire to create family.
You do were the first who attracted my attention and rose my interest. You
have something special if I decided to write you.
I hope that after reading my letter, you will be interested to get
acquainted with me too and write me  here http://russobride.info/?idAff=101

Have a nice day

Juliana P.