Subject: Thursday News Report

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:01:01 +0300

News From the Day, Oct 18th

Market News:

New Fee Structure Generates Huge Response.

Exit Only Inc. ex t0
$0.41

Exit Only first hit the market in Canada back in May of this year. The
concept of marketing new and used vehicles through the web is not new.
Posting of a sellers vehicle to the site without charge is something new
to web based vehicle marketing. The company charges sellers only for
actual contact info from interested buyers.

Interest Highlights:

- Canadian response to the new site far exceeds the company's
projections.
- The companies year end goals were met in just the first few months.
- the US expansion is tested and ready for immediate launch.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

As the US market is considerably larger, patterned results in the US can
instantly put this new company on the map. Contact your broker, or
review any market site for further information.

World News:

Strikes paralyze Paris transport --- PARIS, France -- France's public
transportation network came to a halt Thursday as public sector workers
staged a series of strikes in what is seen as the first big test for
President Nicolas Sarkozy's government. Subways, buses, and regional
trains were all out of service, leading to traffic jams as commuters
used their cars to get to work. Airlines were operating as usual, but
some flights were delayed because employees were having trouble getting
to work. Many Parisians took advantage of the capital's free bicycle
program. Others hopped on scooters or strapped on Rollerblades, and some
workers simply took the day off altogether. The walkout began Wednesday
night and was expected to last 24 hours, but the backlog of services
could mean the effects of the strike last much longer. 

USA News Updates:

Judge suspends Britney Spears' visitation rights  -    LOS ANGELES,
California -- Singer Britney Spears' visitation rights with her children
were suspended Thursday until she complies with court orders in her
custody battle with her ex-husband Kevin Federline. "Petitioner's
(Spears') visitation with the minor children is suspended pending the
petitioner's compliance with court orders," according to an order
entered in Los Angeles Superior Court. Court spokesman Allan Parachini
said the order was signed Wednesday by the court commissioner handling
her custody case. Earlier this month, the court awarded full custody of
the couple's two sons -- Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden, 1 -- to Federline,
Spears' former backup dancer.