Subject: Re: [Capwap] FW: [sag_ro_wg] CAPWAP Spec, CAPWAP Header

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:19:42 -0800

The agreement during today's CAPWAP meeting was that this issue can now
be closed. I am changing the Tracker entry accordingly.

PatC 

________________________________

From: Pat Calhoun (pacalhou) 
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 7:51 AM
To: Bob O'Hara (boohara); capwap
Subject: Re: [Capwap] FW: [sag_ro_wg] CAPWAP Spec, CAPWAP Header

Issue 24 created.
 
PatC

________________________________

From: Bob O'Hara (boohara) 
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 9:27 AM
To: capwap
Subject: [Capwap] FW: [sag_ro_wg] CAPWAP Spec, CAPWAP Header

Forwarding for an outside reader.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU

Phone:  +1 408 853 5513
Mobile: +1 408 218 4025

________________________________

From: Jeff Gembler [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 1:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [sag_ro_wg] CAPWAP Spec, CAPWAP Header

I have been reading the CAPWAP spec:

    Network Working Group                                 P. Calhoun,
Editor

    Internet-Draft                                       Cisco Systems,
Inc.

    Expires: December 13, 2007                         M. Montemurro,
Editor

                                                          Research In
Motion

                                                          D. Stanley,
Editor

                                                              Aruba
Networks

                                                               June 11,
2007

                        CAPWAP Protocol Specification

                 draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-07

Page 40 shows the binary encoding for the CAPWAP Header.

There is a text alignment problem on this page.  

The WBID field is shown as,  what would appear to be,  4.5 bits in
length.

The Flags field,  3.5 bits in length.

What is correct   5,3 bits ?  4,4 bits ?

Jeff Gembler

Intelleflex

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap