Subject: [Capwap] proceedings of the IETF70 CAPWAP session

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 11:58:14 -0700

The agenda, all presentations and meeting minutes have been available on
the meeting materials page since late Monday 3 Dec.

Feel free to take a look.

[Alert: the MIB presentation related draft version is due to be
submitted sometime today to the repository and will be available for WG
to look at and comment on.

During the meeting there was general consensus and acceptance by
reviewing MIB experts that it is good enough to be accepted as WG item;
with the caveat that

the WG has to decide from the CAPWAP standpoint that it needs a MIB; and
that it finds this MIB draft work relevant enough to make it a WG item.

We found consensus for both in the meeting to the extent the
presentation. But, these need to be ratified after the WG reviews the
individual submission.]

-mani

=============

Mahalingam Mani

(408)321-4840 (w)

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap