Subject: [Capwap] Time to get rid of UDP-lite in CAPWAP?

From: "Puneet Agarwal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 13:37:12 -0800

Hi Magnus,
 
CAPWAP has the same ipv6 udp checksum problem as MBONED. You have
proposed a separate draft to modify rfc2460 so that one could set the
UDP checksum to 0 for IPv6 (ref
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mboned/current/msg00401.html ). 
 
a) When do you expect rfc2460-modify draft to get published?
b) Would you recommend that CAPWAP also follow this new rfc2460-modify
draft?
 
Thanks.
 
-Puneet
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap