Subject: [Capwap] No TOC in Base Spec and 802.11 Binding

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 20:49:03 -0500

Both the CAPWAP Base Spec and the 802.11 Binding are lacking Tables  
of Contents.  A Table of Contents is required for any IETF spec over  
9 pages long, so these will need to be added before we send the  
documents to the IESG.

Margaret

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 07:36:29 -0800

Issue 33 has been created, and I have addressed it. I will not send the
proposed text to the list, since it is auto-generating. I have also set
the issue to the resolved state.

PatC 

-----Original Message-----
From: Margaret Wasserman [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 5:49 PM
To: capwap
Subject: [Capwap] No TOC in Base Spec and 802.11 Binding

Both the CAPWAP Base Spec and the 802.11 Binding are lacking Tables of
Contents.  A Table of Contents is required for any IETF spec over
9 pages long, so these will need to be added before we send the
documents to the IESG.

Margaret

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:37:15 -0500

Thanks, Pat.  I don't feel a need to review the TOC.  :-)

Margaret