Subject: [Capwap] Agenda for IETF75

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 10:57:46 -0400

I have uploaded the below agenda for our meeting in Stockholm on  
Thursday.  Please let me know if there are any other issues that folks  
would like to discuss.  We asked for a one hour meeting and were given  
a 2-1/2 hour slot.  I don't expect that we will take more than an  
hour, though.

Margaret

CAPWAP WG Agenda
IETF75, Stockholm, Sweden
Thursday, July 30, 2009
0900-1130, Room 300
=========================

- Agenda Bashing & Administrivia (Chairs)

- MIB Status Update/Discussion (Richard)
   http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-capwap-base-mib-05.txt
   http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11-mib-04.txt

- Reserved WBID Allocations Discussion (Margaret)
   Should we reserve a WBID for future extensibility (0)?
   Should we reserve another for experimental/proprietary
   use (31)?

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap