Subject: [Capwap] CAPWAP base mib discussion in the IESG

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:17:19 +0100

The IESG discussed the CAPWAP base MIB in the IESG call today. Adrian
and Russ cleared their DISCUSSes and we are left with the DISCUSS from
Pasi which yet need to be addressed by the editors. The document is in
'revised ID needed' phase. 

I suggest the following course of actions: 

- Editors answer to Pasi's issues, clarify questions and propose edits
- when all edits are agreed with Pasi a revised ID is issued
- Pasi clears and the document is approved. 

There is also a COMMENT from Alexey that requires edits, please address
this as well. 

The dot11mib I son the agenda of the next telechat in two weeks.

Thanks to editors and the whole WG for your efforts until now. 

Regards,

Dan
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap