Subject: [Capwap] FW: [IANA #293014] Evaluation: draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11-mib-06.txt toInformational RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:12:39 +0100

Editors,

Please address the IANA comments.

No new version, please - just a proposal how to address the problem or
explanation why this is not a problem. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Amanda Baber via RT
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 9:09 PM
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [IANA #293014] Evaluation:
draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11-mib-06.txt toInformational RFC 

IESG:

IANA NOT OK.  Comments in tracker
IANA Actions - YES

We still need names/descriptors (e.g., "capwapDot11MIB") for the new
ifType assignments.

Thank you,

Amanda Baber
(On behalf of IANA)

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap