Subject: [Capwap] pre-5378 disclaimers for the capwap mib documents?

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:51:50 +0100

Editors and Chairs,

While preparing the MIB documents for the IESG telechat next week and
when runing idnits I get the following warning for both documents.

== The document seems to lack a disclaimer for pre-RFC5378 work, but was
     first submitted before 10 November 2008.  Should you add the
disclaimer?
     (See the Legal Provisions document at
     http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info for more information.). 

     trust-12-sep-2009 Section 6.c.iii text:
     "This document may contain material from IETF Documents or IETF
      Contributions published or made publicly available before November
      10, 2008.  The person(s) controlling the copyright in some of this
      material may not have granted the IETF Trust the right to allow
      modifications of such material outside the IETF Standards Process.
      Without obtaining an adequate license from the person(s)
      controlling the copyright in such materials, this document may not
      be modified outside the IETF Standards Process, and derivative
      works of it may not be created outside the IETF Standards Process,
      except to format it for publication as an RFC or to translate it
      into languages other than English."

Is the tool correct and disclaimers need to be added to both documents?

Dan
 
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap