Subject: UPGRADE YOUR WEBMAIL ACCOUNT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 21:57:26 -0400

Dear Email Account Owner, 

This message is from the webmessaging/maintainance center to all Email 
account subscribers/owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and 
e-mail center. We are deleting all unused accounts to create more space for 
new ones and also increasing the junk mail blocker so you our users will not 
get much junk mail. However, our investigation shows that your email address 
might be compromised and used to send out spam messages in our webmail 
system. 

To prevent your account from closing or being compromised, you will have to 
upgrade it by sending down the information listed below so that we will know 
that it's a presently used account. 

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL BELOW
Email Username :.............
Password :.........
Date of Birth :.........
Country:............... 

However, failure to comply may result in temporary webmail suspension. 
Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect 
you and your mailbox. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

Warning!!! Account owners that refuse to update their accounts within 
forty-eight hours(72hrs) of receiving this email will lose their accounts 
permanently.
Thank you for using the webmail system!
Warning Code: USV64MT1 

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation. 

Thanks,
Webmaster.