Subject: Loan Offer At 3% Rate!!!

From: Guaranty Trust Loan Plc <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 21:09:10 +0100 (IST)

LOANONE FINANCIAL SERVICES,

This email is aimed as a consumer advertisement. It is a consumer credit
advertisement governed by the Consumer Credit Act and a financial
promotion governed by the Financial Service Authority conduct of
business rules and so should be read as such.Are you tired of seeking
loans and mortgages from banks? Have you been turned down constantly by
your banks and other financial institutions due to bad credit? Are you
about loosing your home due to financial constraints? Do you want to
purchase a house of your choice but no finance? The good news here is
that we are now offering private loans , both secured and unsecured
loans of any amount.We offer all kinds of loans, We are certified, trust
worthy, reliable, efficient and dynamic. Unlike other investment
companies, we offer our well deserved services for the least possible
interest rate. Our rates can be charged per annual and commences after
an agreed fixed period which will be calculated as such.As such, we seek
interested individuals, corporations and companies who intend to utilize
our service to signify their interest by contacting our representatives.
 
Contact us now for more details.
To begin your application, these information are required:
1) Full Name:
2) Location:
3) Age:
4) Contact Phone numbers:
5) Amount Needed:
6) Duration :( years):
7) Occupation:
8) Country:
9) Reason for Loan:
 
Contact  Mr David Thompson
email address: [email-masked]

Please endeavour to fill in the required information and we assure you
of prompt response.
Faithfully yours,
Mrs Mary Berth Edwards
(advert Manager)

NB: Information contained in this email is intended for the use of
addressee only, and is confidential. Any dissemination, distribution,
copying or use of this communication without the prior permission of the
addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
of this communication you should destroy it without copying, disclosing
or otherwise using